Divine Visionaries and The lackmagic-007

Divine Visionaries.

The foremost magic users in the world and the force that keeps it running. New Divine Visionaries are offered to join the Bureau of Magic, the supreme legal institution in this world. They handle the majority of tasks involving magic.

They also serve another role as state-sanctioned forces protecting the society from those that would harm it.

'Now that Orter and those Divine Visionaries knew that Mash is a lackmagic... Damn' amaia deeply thought as she walks her way towards the gate of the bureau of magic.

"What a pain in the ass! Ray-chan and Gramps isn't here yet!" The girl faked cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'wait so basically... Mash and his comrades are holding a party? Wait i should pay a visit'

'Wait what is that guy doing! Sneaking eh?'

"Ah may i ask for what are you doing- no, what business do you have with this dorm? And in the middle of the night." Asked the girl.

'D-d-divine visionary??????!!'

'Eeeeeeek' The guy with a weird afro hair run away.

'Guess he's trying to get informations about Mash eh?'

The girl entered the room meeting with shocked faces.

"Yo mushroom!"

'what is a divine visionary doing here?' thought by Dot.

"Well- many shocked faces.. Chill chill calm down, first of all let me introduce myself."

"I am Amaia Cupid-- the love cane... I just want to pay a visit here since i suppose that you Mushroom head defeated Lang's top dog right?"

"Yeah?"

"I just wanna say that- you Mash Burnedead.. Had been targeted by Innocent Zero."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the next day, at the Bureau of Magic... Mash are standing in the middle of a courtroom.

"Henceforth, we will now hold an emergency inquiry concerning Mash Burnedead's concealment of Lackmagic.

Mash Burnedead. Concealing your lack of magic is a serious crime.

Young lass. Who created this world?"

"Some big shot?"

Mr.Bless shakes his head. "No, it was God..."

"It was God who created this world for us. God created this world to be more beautiful than anything else. As is magic. It is a miracle God bestowed upon humans alone.

And what threatens this beautiful, harmonious miracle is your existence. Do you understand? You are basically a bug. Bugs must be dealt with quickly."

"Okay, but what if things didn't have to be perfect all the time?"

"What?! That is not for you to deci-"

Someone chimes in. "There is no such thing as validated confidence in this world."

"You two are..."

"In the end, all that matters is success."

"Meh, Ryoh stop trying to make a beautiful entrance"

"Shut up Amaia!" Whisper-shouted by the blond man.

The blond man closes the flap of his pocket mirror.