•••✧⁠Head cannons✧⁠•••

Head cannon number 1:

‹Amaia trying to immitate Rayne's usual facial expression›

Amaia has nothing to do. So she decided... Why don't she try to immitate her friend's usual face? She thought deeply... 'Hmmm.. wait i gotta think of his face... Hmmmm. Wait i should use my magic from my imagination to make a copy of this in real life. Alright this facial expression...'

'Why is he so handsome- no Amaia you have to FOCUS on what you have to do

'Why is he so handsome- no Amaia you have to FOCUS on what you have to do. Wait let me use my mirror.'

PFFT-

The girl laughs out loud but then her laughing scene was cut off when someone knocks on the door.

'who could that be?-'

"Maia, i know you are there... Open this door, now."

"W-wait"

Rayne opens the door, seeing a picture of him on the ground with the girl trying to immitate it.

"..."

"I-It's not what y-you think!"

"What the *beep*"

"Come on. If you really have nothing to do, go to my office and help me with my work."

'I shouldn't have done that...'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Head cannon number 2:

‹Amaia wearing Rayne's bunny ears›

Amaia was soooooooooooo bored. To the point that, she'll try to sneak in Rayne's dorm room and look through his bunny items collection.

She saw a hairdress that has bunny ears (made of cloth) embedded on it.

'HUH? BUNNY EARS??!! NO WAY-- HE STILL KEPT THE BUNNY EARS I GAVE HIM YEARS AGO???? WHAT THE *beep* '

She tries the hairdress on. 'Hmmm i wonder what he'll react if he saw me wearing this hehe' 'Maybe he'll blush?'the girl wonders.

Her being busy on looking through her friend's collection, she did NOT noticed that someone has entered the room. Rayne Ames himself. He just watched her go wild roaming around the room after all, he knew that when the girl got curios about things no one could stop her.

Only after Amaia sat on Rayne's bed... She finally noticed him.

"Hi Ray-chan" The girl smiled at the boy.

"Get out before i put you into my bed."

The girl gets out of the room obediently as she don't want to be locked in the room which Rayne would probably do to her as a punishment for secretly entering his room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by: meowz:) idk:D