☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 4☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Start from the beginning

"I just hope their careful..." Mutters Chris making Tails have a doubtful face. "Hmm, that's not his style. Sonic loves danger." This making Gramps laugh. "And you know your cousin is. She sees an opportunity to try out her gadgets she'll do it. My, that girls life is like a video game." This making Chris eyes widen. "We have to bring them back! Right away!!"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

(~Y/N's POV~)

"Whoa...this view is amazing...and it only took...huh 2 minutes and 23 seconds. In human speed it would have taken 2 days to even come close up here." I said taking out a camera and takes couple pictures. Sonic had taken me and him to a top of one of the mountains.

Sonic rubbing his finger underneath his nose as he smirks. "See, told you we'd get here quick. So, can you show me what you were making last night!" He asked curiously looking at me bag. "Okay okay! Don't tell Chris ...or Gramps. I'm kinda grounded from creating anything at the moment, but I couldn't help myself with theses.."

I take out blue and red boots that were about my size. Sonic's once excited face then turn a little disappointed. He tilts his head confused. "I mean...there cool boots not gonna lie, but what exactly-" before he could finish his sentence, once I had fully placed both boots on my feet I strapped them on tightly before pressing each button on the side.

Sounds of gears and powering up noises can be heard as the boots glow an electric blue and a dark red. Steam rises from underneath the boots, and I begin to slowly rise up in the air. Flames hover from underneath me. As I control my balance keeping me from falling face first.

"I give you, the Rocket Boots. I've been working on these bad boys for over a month now. Took me a while to find the right repairs and constantly having to keep hidden. But they finally work! Watch this!" I fly up higher in the air doing a backflip before landing in a cool pose back on the ground.

"SUPER!...But one question...How fast can they go~?" He said looking at me with competitive eyes as my dark red eyes give the look back. "Is that a challenge, blue boy?" I pop my knuckles as I place my sunglasses on my eyes. Looking at each other for a couple more seconds as we both race down the mountain.

We began to speed at the same pace at first. Running past a river, to a bridge, then coming back into the city streets. Before something catching our eyes making us return back a couple of steps.

Me and Sonic look at each other before looking at the crowd of people looking up at a building. "What the heck is going on?" I question out loud getting closer to the crowd of people. They were all looking at a screen on a building.

"What's going on up their?!"

"That's a robot on the roof! This could be a interplanetary invasion!"

All the people began to talk over one another wondering what it could have been. Sonic pulls my arm before pointing up at the tree telling me to help him up there so that we could get a better look.

Picking him up as I fly up to one of the branches and places him on top. Us both looking up... before catching something on the screen. It was a chubby man with... I couldn't lie was the most fabulous mustache I have ever seen, blue glasses and a red suit...strange...where have I...seen him before? Why am I getting deja vu all of a sudden, I've never seen this man in my life.

"Eggman! So that clown got sent here too!" Sonic hisses his name...wait... Eggman?! That's Eggman??!! He's human?! Why am I more disappointed that he's human and not an actual egg? Shame, I was actually looking forward to seeing a evil villain who was an egg.