─𝟎𝟏 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Start from the beginning

As they walked, the stern girl's words echoed in [Y/n]'s mind: "School for good." If this wasn't just some bizarre dream, [Y/n] was sure she would start freaking out.

She found herself becoming more and more terrified as they walked further into the school grounds, as the scenery seemed to grow increasingly familiar. This couldn't be happening – it had to be some sort of strange Lucy dream. It would explain the unsettling sense of déjà vu.

That felt too real. No way she could remember all those intricate interior designs from just one viewing!

As they walked, they stumbled upon the spot where Agatha, one of the main characters in the film, was dragged to by the fairies while the other female students rehearsed a song.

This time there was no Agatha, and the girls moved quietly to avoid attracting the attention of the other princesses and professors.

Kiko gently pulled on [H/c]-head's wrist, leading her into a side room—the same one where Agatha first met the school's Dean.

[Y/n] cringed at the thought. Couldn't they choose better names for the schools?

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" Kiko declared as she led the way through a pair of double doors. Inside, she retrieved hangers loaded with elaborate dresses from the wall, leaving [Y/n] feeling apprehensive.

Before she could process the situation, a new voice broke the silence. "Why are you girls in the groom room? The rehearsal has already started."

"Professor Dovey!?" Kiko exclaimed in surprise, while the other girl remained composed.

"Let me explain, Sir Dovey," Reena began, then realizing they hadn't been properly introduced, she addressed [Y/n]. "We found... this girl in a disoriented state when she arrived at the school. It's possible that the fairies disregarded her, so when we found her almost naked and passed out in front of the school, we couldn't do anything but help the poor soul"

Dovey? Like Clarissa Dovey? Yep, this was definitely a lucid dream considering she─ or he─ looked nothing his female actor counterpart.

"How kind-hearted my students are! But you don't need to worry anymore, I'll take care of our new student. You two can go back to the rehearsal," Dovey assured them. Relieved, the girls left the room, exchanging meaningful glances. Kiko waved enthusiastically, while Reena's expression conveyed a sense of pity, as if she knew what awaited [Y/n].

"[Y/n] of woods beyond. Is that correct?" The Dean of Good questioned, or rather, stated firmly. [Y/n] tried to avoid meeting his gaze, feeling a sense of discomfort at his overly bright presence.

Internally groaning, she shielded her eyes with her elbow as he looked at her with confusion behind his glasses. The man's long golden hair was tied in a low ponytail over his right shoulder, and his blue eyes seemed to shine like stars.

Trying not to anger him like Agatha had his female counterpart in the movie, [Y/n] hesitated before responding, which he took as a yes.

Why was she afraid of to begin with? It's not like anything was real.

"Our school managed to get two readers on our side this year! It's a sign of our superiority. We'll get you ready for the orientation right away," Lord Dovey proclaimed with excitement.

"Are you a fan of pink?" He inquired, gesturing towards the rows of puffed dresses. "Not to worry if you're not. We also have rose, fuchsia, blush, watermelon, hibiscus—so many colors to choose from!" The Dean's enthusiastic voice went through each color one by one.

"How about purple?" [Y/n] asked tentatively, trying hard not to upset him.

"Absolutely! We have a variety of shades, such as lilac, amethyst, lavender and so much more. Take your time browsing through the dresses." the Dean suggested with a warm smile.