INTRO & ΜΛRΨ-ΚΔΤΞ Μ.Κ

INTRO

It was just a normal day here at Camp
Half-Blood, the place where half greek god and half human children go to not get killed by monsters. Everyone did their daily activities, except one person.

ΜΛRΨ-ΚΔΤΞ   Μ.Κ

I walked into the attic at the big house when everyone was busy. I would rather not say why but, I was stealing things. (So what? I'm a child of Hermes! it's in my blood!) I was shoveling things into my bag left a right, basically anything that was near the entrance that could fit. I turned to face the oracle, it felt like it was staring at me. I grabbed a sliver ring and some random bracelet, then looked back at the oracle again. I don't know what, but I felt compelled to walk closer to it. When i was a bit less than a meter away, the oracle opened her mouth and began spewing green smoke. She began to speak, but she wasn't. It was like her voice was in my head flooding and drowning out my thoughts.

"Five demigods must unite as one...From clutches of bad they must free love." The Oracle telepathically fucking said.

I didn't know what to do or expect... or say to Chiron about this. I wanted to listen to her more and know what she had to say but i couldn't hear her in my head anymore. So I ran out the building to the Hermes Cabin.

Once I got in I dodged the sleeping bags of unclaimed campers until i got to a specific one, Julia's. Look, as if right now Julia is unclaimed and everyone thinks she's just a child of Aphrodite but she is definitely something better than that! Plus Aphrodite children get claimed really quick, and she's been at camp longer than me since I've only started coming 3 years ago.

"Julia!" I shouted but quickly got quiet and looked around for anyone else in the Cabins. Luckily no one was there probably because they were all doing activities.
"I was getting things from the attic in the big house when the oracle started speaking to me!"

"She did?" Julia questioned, she put down the dagger she was examining, i don't know why she was but she looked stunning- i meant the dagger looked stunning.
"So what did she say? Was it like a full prophecy, like the one she gave Trent like 16-ish years ago?"