★ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊 ★

Start from the beginning

as the boots move in circles, the talking resumes as whispering i cower more into the corner, hoping he doesn't see me. as i do so i accidentally knock a box with a pig inside it making it squeal.

i freeze and so does everybody else apparently due to the talking abruptly stopping. as the boots turn to where im sat my eyes brim with tears again. why am i so sensitive what is wrong with me?

i shove my face back into my knees as the boots guy crouches down, almost at my level and looking for a sec until seeing the lace of my boots poking out and crouches more only now spotting me.

✭ 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ✭

im looking around trying to find the shank who is wasting time when i hear something hit against a box and a squeal from a pig.

i look down as it goes silent. as i crouch down i look up to all they guys standing looking at me. what the shuck they staring at the shanks.

as im almost fully crouched down a spot a shoe lace. shuck yes.

i fully crouch down and im met woth a pair of hairless legs and a crying boy.

he looks a bit weird though as i stand up realising i cant get a crying shank out of here. so i look around and try to find newt.

"oi newt can you get the shank? " i say, my voice having annoyance mixed with boredom.

"no way i did it last time your doing it mate, under no circumstances will you make me do it," he says with a smirk on his face.

knowing that hes stubborn i sigh and crouch back down to the greenies height and grab his shins pulling him out and chucking him over my shoulder, as i do so i hear a girly scream. this dudes so pathetic.

why are his legs so hairless? has he got lumps in his shirt? also why is his hair so long...

oh shuck.

✮ 𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ✮

he stands up after taking a look at me, i mean ok i dont even know how i look but it cant be that bad... right?

"oi newt can you get the shank?" the boot guys says turning his feet a little to the right. he has some annoyance in his voice, not like i want to be here.

"no way i did it last time your doing mate no circumstances will you make me do it," says what i assume is newt he has some sassiness in his voice though, am i that bad?

i hear a sigh and boot boy crouching back down. as im hoping hes gonna sweet talk me to help me calm down i quickly push those feeling aside as my legs are dragged from underneath my face and arms and i let out a high pitched shocked squeal as im picked up and put over his shoulder.

he freezes as i stay still in shock of what just happened. i feel his grip on my thighs let go a little and i grab onto the sides of his chest and let out another scream, whilst pushing myself up on the sides of his torso making people,for some reason, gasp?

as the grip on my thighs comes back as do the whispers making a loud voice go over them.

"ok everyone get back to your work!!" the voice says making the whispers get quieter and footsteps start meaning they listened to him, maybe hes the leader or something?