Wedding

"He is really doing this!" Wei Wuxian gnashed his teeth in anger as he tried to rein in his temper. He is fuming mad, but what can he do?

It is Jiang Cheng himself who decided to get married. Who is he to stop the other? After all, it was not he who was going to marry a stranger...

Wei Wuxian's brows spasmed as veins popped on his forehead. The more that he thinks about this, the angrier he gets. "I get it... I totally get it." He spoke as he took a deep breath to calm himself. "Both sects will definitely lose their faces if the marriage won't happen after all the fuss about this..." he said as he took another breath. His eyes are turning blood-red, but since he is still thinking that this is a special day for Jiang Cheng, he has to rein it in even if he doesn't want to! "I also get that Jiang Cheng needs to have someone beside him, as I have you now and Jin Ling will have himself one in the future..." he said and looked at Lan Wangji who took his hand and held it tightly. "But... but what I don't get is that - !" he gnashed his teeth.

" – is that there are no feelings between them, yet they will still go on with the marriage?" Lan Wangji continued for Wei Wuxian.

"Yes!" Wei Wuxian nodded. His face is full of displeasure.

Lan Wangji heaved a sigh as he patted his lover's back to calm the other. "I am not Jiang Wanyin to give you an answer, but my guess is that he is just going with the flow." He said.

"'going with the flow'?" Wei Wuxian muttered as his brows knitted.

"En." Lan Wangji nodded in affirmation. "Since everything has already been announced, Jiang Wanyin decided to just go for it in the end. As he has also already given his word to my uncle." He explained.

Wei Wuxian frowned. He naturally knows this, since he knows well that Jiang Cheng has always kept his word. But still - !

"Here come the grooms!" the crowd exclaimed when they saw the two people dressed in red were carried both on palanquins by their respective sects.

"Jiang Cheng – " Wei Wuxian muttered under his breath as he looked at the palanquin carried by the YunmengJiang Sect disciples while Jin Ling followed beside them silently. "Jin Ling..." his face turned somber. He knows that the child is also very confused right now.

However, Wei Wuxian can't do anything else since this was Jiang Cheng's choice. Even if he crashes the wedding, shouldn't he give some face first for his husband Lan Wangji since the other groom is from the GusuLan Sect?

And so, the entire wedding went without a hitch... that was, up until the night of the wedding, when the two grooms finally faced each other in the 'bridal chamber'. 

(A/N: what do you think will happen? find out the next chapter hahahaha)