Chapter 24: The Death is Carnage

ابدأ من البداية

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Come here, you.~" He said and he was got him in his large hand and make him look at the poor bastard tries to get away and (Y/N) slammed the poor bastard on the wall and breaking him apart and keep slammed him and then he begin to use Hulk style at this motherfucker. Then (Y/N) was throw Zaheer up to the cell over there and make him fall down on the ground and he lying there with hisses out in pain and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look at Ghazang who was shooting his fireballs at (Y/N).

Zahang: "I don't know what you really are....But I can kill you, goddamn demon!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We already become demon. Now it's just you and us.~" He said to Ghazang and make the bastard was shoot out from his mouth as flamethrower and (Y/N) was doing the same thing too...the two of them were shooting their flamethrowers each others and they both were keep going and more going out right now. When (Y/N) was shooting his flamethrower that he take a few walking up step over there and keep going and then (Y/N) finally grabbed Ghazang's both arms and make him holding his arms.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Is that all you've got?" He asked the bastard and make him was confuse and surprise about what (Y/N) just stood right there and he grab his both arms and break Ghazang's arms off and make him was screaming and keep screaming out in...

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Is that all you've got?" He asked the bastard and make him was confuse and surprise about what (Y/N) just stood right there and he grab his both arms and break Ghazang's arms off and make him was screaming and keep screaming out in pain. Then (Y/N) grab the head of Ghazang and lift him up from the ground and then (Y/N) was choke-slam him down on the ground and make (Y/N) was going to killed this motherfucker badly like he tear Ghazang apart off...and (Y/N) raise his foot up and stomp Ghazang's head off...and his head squashed like watermelon.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Too easy." He said to himself.

Ming-Hue: "NO!" She shout out and make her shooting waters at (Y/N) and he was stood right there and he didn't felt anything to hurt him and make him was look at her who keep shooting at him. Then (Y/N) just use his speed goes straight up toward to Ming-Hue and make him was rammed Ming-Hue so hard and make her spat bloods out again and send her to the wall of the building and she was knocked down on the ground.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Water isn't your type to kill us?" He asked her and make her was felt scared and she got kick in the stomach and make her spat bloods out of her mouth and she was sent to the wall of the building and make (Y/N) use his tendrils wra...

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Water isn't your type to kill us?" He asked her and make her was felt scared and she got kick in the stomach and make her spat bloods out of her mouth and she was sent to the wall of the building and make (Y/N) use his tendrils wrapped around her and she tries to get away and move. But (Y/N) just throw her to the other place where she can get knocked out into unconscious and make her was finally knocked down on the ground and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the Trix who were surprise with scared expression on their faces.