Chapter 6

3rd pov:
Right now Hope and Bella are sitting in the office waiting for their father.
Bella has a broken nose, and Hope has a bruise shaped like a hand print on her face.
One of the students went and told a teacher what was going on before the fight could get worse.
Charlie then runs in and checks Hope over.
He saw the video. That the student's recorded.
He thinks Bella got what she deserved no matter what even if violence isn't the answer.
Bella should have not yelled at her sister and hit her just because Hope didn't wake her up.
Bella is almost a adult, it's her job to wake up herself and get ready on time for school. Not her 16 year old sister.
After Charlie Makes sure his youngest is okay.
He tells his oldest this.
"Bella what on earth were you thinking oh smacking your sister! Your grounded!"
" But Dad!"
Bella whined.
" But nothing, Hope isn't grounded because she was defending herself! Even if she didn't you will still be grounded. Hand me over your phone!"
Bella does so with a glare aimed towards her sister.
Hope Just ignores her texting Jacob.

Jacob is asking if she is ok and why did Bella slap her.
Hope tells him that she is fine and she might not make it his school in time for school.
When Jacob reads that text he pouts.
He really wants to see her. After almost a year apart, they can't just spend at least one lunch together. But he understands. It's Bella after all.
She might be throwing a fit right now for all he knows.
But only if Jacob knew that Hope didn't want him to see the bruise on her face. Hope is gonna cover it with makeup as soon as she gets home. Hope knows that if Jacob sees it he will flip out!