10. Unknown someone

Start from the beginning

Jungkook holds his face in his hands and turns it towards himself. He lost himself in blue eyes of Taehyung.
Seeing him looking at himself like this Taehyung immediately lowers his gaze shyly.
Jungkook asks, "Are you planning to kill me today by your beauty?"
Taehyung shakes his head in no without even looking at him.
Seeing him still not looking at himself Jungkook says, "Please forgive me now Tae."
Taehyung says, "Do you even know since how long I have been waiting for you? And on top of that you weren't even receiving my call. I was so worried but here you only cares about your work. I am sure you must have even forgotten that I am waiting for you."
Jungkook holds his hand and says, "It's not like that. I got stuck in some work but I didn't forget about our date. That's why I came here as soon as I got free."
Taehyung asks, "So you mean to say that if you wouldn't have finished your work then you wouldn't have came here?"
Jungkook says, "I didn't mean that. If my work wouldn't have finished then I would have left it incomplete."
Taehyung says, "Leave it Jungkook. Today you have proved that your work is more important for you then me. So go and do your work and let me go to my home."
Saying that he immediately stood up to leave.

Jungkook holds his hand and pulls him towards himself.
He says while holding Taehyung's face in his hands, "Taehyung never again say that you are not important to me. No one is more important for me than you. Jungkook only loves Taehyung. No one was there in my life before you. Now one is in my life other than you. No one will be in my life except you."
He says, "If you don't believe me than you can always test me." Saying that tears brim in his eyes.
Taehyung immediately kisses his eyes softly. He says, "I am sorry for saying something like this Jungkook. I know you love me a lot. I won't be angry with you from now on. I am sorry. Please forgive me."
Jungkook says, "I will not forgive you this easily."
Taehyung asks, "Then what do I have to do to gain your forgiveness?"
Jungkook looks at him with mischievous expressions and kisses Taehyung's both eyes softly.
Taehyung immediately closes his eyes feeling Jungkook's soft lips.
Jungkook puts a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear.
Taehyung forgets everything on feeling his touch.
Slowly Jungkook starts coming near him. Now Taehyung can perfectly smell Jungkook's intoxicating smell which is driving him crazy. He can feel Jungkook's hot breath on his face.
Jungkook places his lips on Taehyung's softly.

After breaking the kiss Jungkook starts kissing Taehyung's jaw and neck softly.
Taehyung says stuttering, "J-Jungkook l-leave me. We are at a beach."
Jungkook asks while still kissing his neck"So what my Taehyung?"
Taehyung tries to say, "J-Jungkook w-we..." But he couldn't even form proper words.
Jungkook looks at him and says, "Taehyung I love it a lot  when you starts stuttering like this after I come close to you. This makes me want to do this again and again."
Taehyung places his head on his chest and says, "Really? Don't you think you are getting bold day by day? God knows what more things you wants to do with me."
Jungkook says, "That is true. I want to do so many more things with you. Do you want me to tell you about them?"
Taehyung widens his eyes and says, "Jungkook you are turning into a pervert day by day. I won't talk to you. Now-a-days you are speaking a lot."
Jungkook says, "This Jeon Jungkook is in love with this innocence of yours."
Taehyung huffs and says, "Whatever. Now can you tell me why you were late?"
Jungkook says, "Dad got to know about a big project. He was discussing about it with me. That's why I got late. You know na Tae that Jeon Jungkook can never let any big project slide from his hands."
Suddenly Taehyung's phone starts ringing....

Hearing the ringtone Taehyung came out of his memories. What Jungkook said is still ringing in his head.
'Jeon Jungkook can never let any big project slide from his hands.'
He says to himself, "You are right Jungkook. Until you are here no one can take this project from Jeon Groups. I think I don't need to talk about it to Sehun as I am sure you will surely get this project."