You need to listen to others, to understand what they have said.

When Jeff's words strike Babe down, he hurriedly turns off the shower and gets ready. He called Alan to ask him if Jeff was with him while going to his car.

" P'Alan, is there Jeff with you?" He turns on the engine and drives off the driveway.

"Yes, why are you asking?" Alan asks with curiosity.

"Ok, good. Make sure he didn't go anywhere." Babe ends the call without saying anything else. He must have broken many road rules on the way to Alan's house. He didn't care. Anything he is thinking about right now is Jeff's words and the possibility of Charlie being alive. His heart hurts with hope and desperation with the implication.

He parked his car near Alan's and rushed inside the house. When he spotted Jeff on the couch in Alan's arms, he moved towards them. As he reached them, Babe had fallen on his knees.

" Jeff, please tell me you didn't joke earlier. It isn't a hidden camera, right? Charlie is alive, is he?" Babe almost begs Jeff, desperation visibly heard in his tone.

" W-what... what do you mean, Babe?" Alan asked, confused, looking between them.

Jeff looked unsure. He knew he should use past time referring to Charlie. But on the other hand, he didn't want to see Babe slowly killing himself in his mourning after Charlie. Especially when Jeff knows his brother is alive. Maybe he got some bruises and a broken leg from the accident, but he's alive, being annoying in his questions about the Babe. Is he eating enough and getting enough sleep? Is he alright? Jeff wonders if Babe is everything he thinks about in Charlie's mind. Jeff decided to throw out their plan.

" I... he is alive and..." Before he can finish his sentence, he's interrupted.

" Take me to him." Babe demands, not taking a no for an answer.

Jeff isn't surprised that Babe wants to go to Charlie. He looks at Alan, who is looking at him with a closed face. He didn't know what to think about it. Is he angry and disappointed by him or relieved that Charlie is alive? Jeff knows he'll have to grovel before Alan to make up to him about hiding the fact that Charlie is alive.

Babe gets up and grabs his arm. He is making sure he isn't touching his skin. Jeff is reassured by the fact that Babe isn't that mad at him to still care about him and not trigger the vision.

Jeff allows Babe to drag him to his car. Alan follows behind them and stops them.

"Wait, I'm going with you. We'll take my car." Alan said, grabbing his keys. He sits behind the wheel, Jeff next to him and Babe in the backseat. Jeff enters the address on GPS.

The whole drive to the place is quiet. Everyone was lost in their mind. Babe doesn't know what he might do when he is near Charlie. He isn't sure if he is angry at Charlie for faking his death or is relieved Charlie is alive. Babe feels his soul, which was broken into small pieces, is healing at the knowledge Charlie isn't dead.

Alan hadn't properly stopped the car when Babe burst out of the car to the house. He didn't call for him to be careful, knowing Babe wouldn't listen to him now.

Jeff and Alan calmly followed him. Entering the building, they saw Charlie and Babe on the couch. Babe has his tongue in Charlie's throat, obviously eating him out.

The other seemed surprised at the sudden appearance of his boyfriend, but he didn't push him away. Charlie wrapped his arms around Babe's waist and pulled him closer, as hungry as Babe for each other.

Babe looked like he didn't want to stop, but the need for air stopped him. He broke the kiss and looked at Charlie. He didn't see any serious injuries. Expect a broken leg and bruises. He suddenly feels anger boiling in his chest. He starts weakly punching Charlie's chest, still careful of his bruises.

" I'll beat your ass if you dare to do this to me again. I'm not joking. See if I let you stay in our bed after you recover." He hides his nose at Charlie's neck, inhaling the scent he missed in those days. " I missed you so much, puppy". Babe whispers, wrapping himself around Charlie.

" I'm sorry, I missed you too, P'Babe." Charlie hugged Babe tighter. He sniffed Babe's hair. He was curious how Babe found out about the plan, but he knew it wasn't the right moment to ask questions.

Babe looks up and catches Charlie's eyes. " I love you, Charlie. Please don't leave me again." He says in a soft and trembling voice.

"I love you too. I won't leave you again, my love. I promise." Charlie assured Babe, kissing his temple.

Babe knows they must talk about Charlie and Jeff's stupid plan, but that can wait till he makes sure Charlie is alright. Now, Babe is happy to stay in the arms of his big, silly puppy.

Alan is about to say something, but Jeff grabs his arm to pull it. Alan looked at him, so he mouthed 'later'. He wants to give others some time to calm down. They have time for it before danger from Tony would be hard to ignore.