Innocent Zero-006

Start from the beginning

Milo is in disbelief. "Damn it. What happened? Why am I... My magic was broken in an instant."

He gasps and widens his eyes upon seeing the approaching figure. "Wh-Why is he here a-and her?"

"Divine Visionaries... Rayne Ames and Amaia Cupid!"

The green-haired boy asked both of the two Divine Visionaries why they are here. He didn't get an answer and Dot is in awe of this student. After all, they're Adler dorm's aces.

"Divine Visionary or not, they are still students. There's no need to panic. R-Right. Okay."

Let's talk about this. We've both got our reasons. Right?"

The same stone head from before emerges behind Rayne and Amaia. Unfazed, Rayne uses his sword magic to cut it into half.

"Wh..."

"Don't waste my time. You piece of trash."

Rayne summons a whole bunch of swords. He is... a student like them, isn't he?

He launches his swords at his target. His magic is very strong and fast. This is what a Visionary is magically capable of...

"Hehe I'll just enjoy this scene while eating chocolates hehehe" Amaia says making Dot and Finn sweatdrop.

Knowing they can't win anymore, Love removes her Lang dorm robe. "Maybe I should defect to Adler for now."

The swords barely missed their target. Milo is in an incredibly bad shape.

'Wait, if he is this good with aiming then... At his birthday maybe i would invite him to some games that involves the use of aim.' Amaia thought as she munches down on her food while watching Rayne beat the hell out of the Magia Lupus member.

"No, no, no. It's too different. There's too much of a difference."

He gasps, when Rayne steps closer to him.

"It's not what you think! I had no choice! I regret being unable to stand up against him! Forgive me!"

"That so?"

He pays Milo's pleading words no mind and ferociously kicks him.

"You regret it?" Rayne continues to mercilessly kick him down.

"The most important thing in this world is actions. Not words. I don't trust the words of a scum like you."

"This is why i never try to anger Ray-chan..." 'he's totally scary when he gets angry.. just like the past ones. Just remembering them makes me shiver.. but well, annoying
Ray-chan is fun though what could i do? Nothing ofcourse.'

He flips Milo on his back and stomps on his stomach. "It's best to teach your type... through pain."

"So that you never think about making the same mistake ever again."

Dot sports a blank expression. "I heard he's in Adler like us. So he's on our side, right?"

"Neutrally. Whether you don't mean harm towards us then we're good." Amaia says making Dot shiver in fear.

While stomping, Rayne asked them what they're doing here.

"Hurry up and get out. I'm going to drag the details out of him."

"O-Okay."

He's quite harsh. "But what brings a Divine Visionary here?", wonders Dot.

Finn watches Rayne with an unreadable face. "Brother... Amaia-san..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After extracting information from Milo, both of the two continued their search.