Megumi And Luna 💜

Start from the beginning

"Please Megumi-chan, tell me what's the matter? Why you crying? Did something happened between you and yuji?" Her words only made him cry harder as she bit her lips nervously.

"Y-yuji is dead." His words left a long lasting impact onto silverette. Her eyes widen in shock as soon as the words sink in her mind, shock and confusion gripping onto her body and consciousness.

"D-dead? B-but how did this all happened?--" "Sukuna," He spoke leaving her blanched.

Sukuna? He killed yuji? But why would he kill him? He was his vessel, so why would he do that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Waiting for me? Or missing me?" She put her hands on his chest to push him away.

"No! You promised you'd train me right? That's why I was a bit...worried when you didn't show up for this long. Also, I was worried for Yuji. He's doing fine right?" She asks softly.

"Yeah that brat is alive." Her eyes widen at his words. "Alive? Did something happened? What did you do--?"

"Shh," He covered her mouth as she squirms in his grip. "You talk way too much when left unleashed. Honestly why do you feel so much attached to that brat you just met once?"

Sukuna raised his brows as she pat his chest before releasing his grip. "Why would I not care for him? He's one of the kindest boy I've met with. He's too good for his own good that he swallowed your finger just to save his friends. Besides, considering he's stuck with you makes me worry more than already for his well-being. "

A tick mark appeared on Sukuna as he glared down at her. "I think it's opposite to that, it's me who's stuck with this brat. You should feel sympathy for me not him. To think there's such large population of humans yet I got stuck with this weak insolent brat-"

"Yuji isn't like that, stop saying bad about him. You're just upset about him resisting you letting take over him." Sukuna's eyes twitched as he let out a deep sigh.

"Forget it. Talking with you is as much painful as much dealing with Itadori brat." He spoke turning around as she pouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

Luna gasps as realisation hit her like a storm. So he killed him out of vengeance and his anger. He couldn't possess the control over Yuji's body so he decided to obliterate him.

Tears filled her own eyes, a sparkling tear cascades her cheeks followed by several others. She doesn't understand this, she has only known the pink haired boy for very short span of time. But there was something about him, something that had her heart trembling about hearing his death. The thought that she could no longer see him or his charming warm smile brought her despair and tears.

She gulps, quickly drying her tears before turning her attention back to ravenette. No, Luna don't. You can't grow weak now. You gotta be strong for Megumi-chan. You cannot break down for his sake. She thought blinking back the tears that threaten to come out.

"Megumi-chan, look at me. Look at me please," Luna sobs cupping his face as he refused, only hugging her tighter as she held back her pained whines and tears.

"P-please Megumi-chan I beg you, let me see you honey please? Just for once, I want to see you," Luna begged holding his face lovingly as he blinked back his tears. He quickly dried his face, his face all flustered from all crying and embarrassment after realising how he cried in front of the girl he love.

"Megumi-chan it's okay, I've got you now. I'm extremely sorry for not being with you when you needed me the most. I can understand how hard it would've been for you to handle everything all by yourself. He was your best friend--"

"He was just a guy I've know for some weeks. I'm okay now." Fushiguro frowns looking away, refusing to show any emotion he felt towards yuji. Luna looked at him in silence before smiling softly. He doesn't want to show me but I can see in his eyes, he truly enjoy Yuji's presence and love him as his brother.

"You sure you're fine now, my baby tiger?" Luna chuckles as Fushiguro growls with pink ears before looking away.

"Just know this my tiger, you're never alone. No matter how much difficult it gets, you'll always find me with you. I'm always available for you no matter what time or place, cause you're someone very special to me, you'll always have a certain spot in my heart no matter what." Fushiguro's eyes widen as he slowly turned towards smiling beauty. His lips trembled before biting them harshly as a certain scene flashed in front of his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Moan for me baby, moan as loud as you can." Luna squeals feeling him hitting a sensitive spot. Yuta wrapped her legs around his waist before picking up his pace. She whimpers feeling that same pleasure building inside her again.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close again baby...I can feel it burning inside us both..." Luna whines hugging him closer, leaving no space in between them.

"Oh god I love you so much. I imagined this moment with you so many times,...God I...I'm so close baby..I'm so close.." Yuta could feel his thrusts getting sloppier as her walls clenched around him tightly.

"Cum for me. Cum for me sweetheart...I.." Yuta grunts in pleasure as both moaned loudly, coming simultaneously. Both pants heavily looking at each other with rosy face before sharing a passionate kiss.

Both fell asleep in each other's arms, unaware of a certain ravenette standing at the door, his teary eyes glaring at door. Fushiguro quickly ran away before slamming the door shut. He fell down crying, tears flowing out endlessly. The scene he saw through slightly opened door, heared those sinful noises tortured him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~●○●

"Luna?" Fushiguro frowns as she blinked confused.

"Do you love me?" He asks as she cupped his face lovingly.

"You have doubts about it? Of course I love you--"

"Will you still love me, if I do this?"

Luna gasps as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her in his lap. He held her by nape of her neck before pressing their lips together.