"Yeah, sure. Call me later. Bye,"

 There was a slight panic in his voice, that Jeongguk failed to hear over the music in the background. Taehyung heard the front door open and a pair of heels entered the house. He rushed downstairs and saw his mother. 

She stumbled as she walked, purse in her hands almost hitting her in the face, though Taehyung wished it did. She threw her fake Gucci bag and fell on the couch. Taehyung could smell the alcohol even from a mile away. 

'It's 7 in the evening, what is she doing drinking? Doesn't she have a job?' He thought as he cleaned up the living room, unable to see the mess.

 While he's putting away the man's clothes, he spots something brown in the man's pocket and pulls it out. It's his wallet. He ruffles through his wallet, finding it empty, a single cent left. 

He runs to his room and opens his safe, which is a box he always hides in a cupboard at the back of his room for emergencies. He cracks open the safe to find it also empty. He sighs as he frantically runs his hand through his hair. 

"It was Mother. It was her I know it. Unless we were robbed, nobody else could have taken it. What am I going to do? We have no money for food, how am I going to feed Minji? I can't let her starve, she's so thin already.      What about her present? It's her birthday in 2 weeks. She's going to be so sad with no present. How am I going to..... She's gone too far this time. What was she thinking?" 

He runs downstairs to confront his mother, tired of her bullshit, he knows it going cause a huge fight between them, but he can't take it anymore. As he's making sure Minji's door is locked securely he hears the front door open again. 

He peeks his head down the stairs and sees a man enter his house, kick off his shoes and kiss his mother. He cringes at the action and runs downstairs and pushes his away, not out of love and care for his mother, which is something he doesn't possess for the woman. 

Taehyung stares at the man as memories take over, those horrible memories that haunt him forever and staring him in the face with a smirk over his face was the cause of that nightmare.

 "Josh? What are you doing here? Oh no......"

 He turns to his mother, looks her dead in the eye and asks

 "Mother, what is your ex-husband doing in my house?" 

His mother scoffs as she walks over to Josh and kisses him 

"Why do you care? He reached out to me while you were gone and we met up. My poor baby was in a tight situation and needed money, so I lent him some."

 "WOMAN YOU DID WHAT?" 

Taehyung screamed as his blood boiled with rage.

"Don't scream at me, bitch. Stay in your place." 

"Tell me, Mother, where do you get that money from?" 

Taehyung in an eerily calm voice. 

"I took some from your wallet and that stupid box you keep in your room."

 "You....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH! THAT WAS ALL THE MONEY I HAD IN HAND!" 

He pushed her back and was about to hit her with a slap when Josh stepped in the middle and pushed him back. 

"Don't touch my lover, you prick." 

"Fuck off Josh,"

 Taehyung said in a deep voice, staring into his soul

 "Don't meddle. Lover, my ass you're just with the cause of her money and she being THE STUPID HOE SHE IS GAVE YOU MONEY THAT TOO FROM MY POCKET. WOMAN LOOK AT ME,"

 He yanked her head up by her hair and she hissed 

"I MANAGE THIS WHOLE HOUSE, BILLS, THE FOOD, THE CLOTHES EVERYTHING COMES FROM MY POCKET NOT YOURS. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR POCKET ANYWAYS." 

Taehyung screamed as his patience ran thin. 

"Tell me, do you even remember you are a mother and have kids to care for? I worked day and night, going from one job to another since I was just 15, trying to take care of Minji and your drunken ass every single night.   What did you do Mother? WASTE EVERY SINGLE PENNY YOU'VE EVER EARNED ON BEER AND GAMBLING WHILE I WAS COOKING DINNER, WASHING CLOTHES, TAKING CARE OF MINJI MANAGING SCHOOL AND AT THE SAME TIME WORKING TWO JOBS TRYING TO SURVIVE.   If you weren't there for me, you could have at least tried to change for Minji's sake. I went to all her PTA's, and all her school plays.     I was there through all the times you weren't. I know you won't believe it, but she missed having you around once upon a time, but now she's just disappointed in you." 

Taehyung scoffed as he walked towards his mother, who had a disinterested look on her face a half-empty beer bottle in her hands. She smashes it on the ground. She picks up a piece and walks towards Taehyung threateningly 

"You have no right to talk to me like that! I am your mother and it is not your place to tell me what i can and cannot do. I gave birth to you even though i didn't want you or Minji. But Jun wanted to keep you. I gave you life, everything that belongs to you belongs to me" 

She said in a threatening tone. She screams at the top of her lungs as she stabs Taehyung in the thigh, the glass pieces piercing through his skin as crimson red blood dripped down his legs.

 But Taehyung stood still, a stoic and serious look on his face. 

"AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE INNOCENT IN ALL THIS YOU LIAR. DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WITH JOSH BEFORE? HE WAS ARRESTED BY THE POLICE BECAUSE OF YOUR GAY ASS"

 His mother screamed as he remembered the incident that was still fresh in his mind.

 "HE SEXUALLY ASSAULTED ME, MOTHER! WHAT DO YOU MEAN INNOCENT HE ASSAULTED ME!"

 He felt another sharp pain in his abdomen and looked up to see, her smiling wickedly at him. She twisted the shard and Taehyung screamed in pain.

 "You still won't stop lying, will you? You're getting what you deserve for hurting the man I love."

 Taehyung muttered

 "He never loved you, stupid hoe. He wanted the money Dad left you."

 She gasped as she faced Josh, who looked at her with an innocent look on his face.

 She looked back at Taehyung, a smirk on her face. He could tell she was going to do something, so he closed his eyes ready to feel the pain coursing through his body once more.

______________________________________________

okay.....so that happened 

there will more explanation in the coming chapter 

hope you like the chapter and don't forget vote *^____^*

and lastly, ILY and stay safe ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

~ RINNIE