BRANDT HATE CLUB

Selene couldn't believe how much her life had changed in just one night

Selene couldn't believe how much her life had changed in just one night. The memory of Alex's lips on hers still lingered in her mind, sending a thrill down her spine. She felt like she was walking on air as she made her way through the crowded halls of her school, the looks of envy and admiration from her peers making her feel even more confident in her gorgeous outfit.

As she reached her locker, a wide smile tugged at the corners of her lips. She felt a rush of excitement at the thought of seeing Alex again, of spending more time with him and getting to know him even better.

With a quick glance over her shoulder to make sure no one was watching, Selene leaned against her locker and sent a quick text to Alex. "Can't wait to see you  :-)" she typed, her heart fluttering as she hit send. The thought of his reply made her cheeks flush with anticipation.

Selene stood in front of her locker, her heart fluttering with excitement as she sent a message to Alex. The anticipation of seeing him again after their exhilarating kiss was almost too much to handle. As she looked at herself in the mirror, a broad smile graced her lips, reflecting the happiness that Alex had brought into her life.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, and she eagerly checked to see Alex's response. "Turn around."

Selene's heart skipped a beat as she saw Alex's reflection in the mirror, his grin sending a thrill through her.

With a playful smile, Selene turned around to face Alex, her heart racing with excitement. She threw her arms around him in a tight hug, reveling in the feel of his arms around her.

Selene playfully pushed Alex away, her eyes glinting mischievously as she instructed him to put away his belongings in his locker to the right. Alex rolled his eyes in mock exasperation, but followed her instructions nonetheless. As he rummaged through his locker, Selene's gaze wandered to the marks on his neck, a secret they shared that added an element of thrill to their relationship.

A wicked grin spread across Selene's face when she noticed that Alex hadn't covered the marks as she had asked him not to. She couldn't resist the temptation to tease him further. Pulling out her phone, she began snapping photos of him, capturing the evidence of their shared secret for her own amusement.

new text messages!
from groupchat 'brandt hate club'

connie baby
heather and i are almost there!

sweet heather
don't miss us too much selene :(

snuck onto earth (brandt)
shut the fuck up

dusty
im alr here wya

mama
alex and i are at our lockers
come here dusty bun :-)

snuck onto earth
why do you put a nose on
your smiley faces bro..

mama
um why are you putting YOUR nose
in my business hoe?

handsome
yeah tell em