Chapter 1

The girl froze in fear

The girl froze in fear. Her father had his hand raised. All she could do was flinch as she held back tears. "Please I told you I-" she was cut off with a slap to the face a red mark left clear as day. She held tears back inside. The times they ask how she feels and she does speak this happens. The cycle is never never-ending. She dealt with her abusive father punching her, kicking her, and smashing a beer bottle over her head. Time later she limps away after much pain inflicted.

"Fuck..." She was in her room the door now locked curled up in the corner of her bed. "Why? Why me? Life what did I do to you?" She held her tears back she was fighting not to cry earlier remembering her late pet she still missed dearly. The tears from many events. Many tears flow down her face. She chuckles softly staring over at a knife. "I wonder if I stab myself? How will they react? I mean will they care? Will they cry? Call for help? How will they all react? I mean hell no one even cares for me? No one will give a shit. It'll be fake tears. Fake friends... the real ones moved away. I hate this I hate everyone. I want everyone to fucking kill themselves to die to suffer to see how I feel." She cussed swear words under her breath also. She's so tired of people not listening to her yet she listens to them?

They're tired of this bullshit so tired of the world. She picks up the knife leaving clean slits across her arm. She chuckles as she stares at the cuts. The crimson blood oozing. "Well, that's pretty." She sighed as she cleaned up and bandaged her arm up after a while of leaving slices. Little marks she couldn't help but create.

She laid down in bed crying herself to sleep all so slowly listening to 'Don't Talk about it  - sad version by SkyDxddy' The young one will question every little thing.

Not writing this bc I cried or started to over my pet who passed away as I recalled bc if I end up sad others must or sumn short chapter lmao