Prolouge

In the aftermath of Emma's tragic departure from his life, Draken found himself adrift in a sea of sorrow and longing

In the aftermath of Emma's tragic departure from his life, Draken found himself adrift in a sea of sorrow and longing. Their love had been a beacon of light in his otherwise dark existence, but now it was extinguished, leaving him to navigate the murky depths of grief alone.

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months, Draken tried to piece together the shattered fragments of his heart. Yet, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't shake the lingering emptiness that gnawed at his soul.

Then, amidst the shadows of his despair, Y/N appeared like a flickering flame in the night. Her presence was a balm to his wounded spirit, offering solace and companionship in his darkest hours.

At first, Draken resisted the pull towards Y/N, wary of opening his heart to another only to risk losing them again. But as time went on, he found himself drawn to her warmth, her kindness, and her unwavering devotion.

Though he knew deep down that he could never replace Emma, Draken couldn't deny the burgeoning feelings that blossomed within him for Y/N. She became his lifeline, the anchor that kept him tethered to the world when all he wanted to do was drift away.

And so, in the quiet moments between the echoes of his past love and the uncertain future that lay ahead, Draken allowed himself to fall for Y/N. Not out of a desire to replace what he had lost, but rather to fill the void that Emma's absence had left behind.

All because You weren't her

Thank you kxromixxy for the prologue <3

Guys this one will be a toll on ur mental health