♥︎ mingi's favorite pillow

♥︎

i was laying down on my back, watching netflix on the bed when then i hear the front door open. mingi's back from practice. i hear his footsteps come up the stairs and into the room.

"hi my love." he pecks me on the lips. i hum back to him, lifting my face so his lips could reach mine.

he goes to the shower, does what he has to do and comes back all fresh and new. he spreads my legs and lays on his stomach between them. he lifts my shirt up to reveal my stomach and leaves a few kisses before laying the side of his head on me.

i put my hands on top of his soft hair and pat it before he moves more up to my tits. he snuggles on them, hugs me, arms under me and all, and closes his eyes taking a deep breath.

"you do know you could've stayed on my stomach?"

"nope. everything on you so comfortableee."

"okay mingi!" i chuckle and let him stay in his little comfortable spot. my left hand rubs his back in circles and after a while my right played in his head some more.

it wasn't long until he was sleep on my chest. i noticed as soon as i heard a soft snore coming from him. he must've been really tired from practice.. or my boobs are just that comfortable.

♥︎