♥︎ mingiii wake uppp

♥︎

i wake up with my hand around mingi's body, both of us facing each other. mingi was still sleeping. him sleeping peacefully never fails to make me tired. he just looks so comfortable.

i quietly reach for my phone on the nightstand and look at the time.

[ 8:00 AM ]

8:00 am??? the boys are usually ready by this time to go practice on the weekdays. i start to hear hongjoong's voice from outside the door. i slowly get up from the bed when hongjoong then opens the door.

"mingi are you-"

mingi flutters his eyes open and doesn't answer, quickly shutting his eyes tightly again and stretches.

"baby, help mingi get up and ready-"
"QUICKLY QUICKLYY" hongjoong claps his hands and leaves.

mingi drags me on top of him and hugs me tightly to the point where i couldn't do anything about it. the only thing i was able to move were my arms.

"mingiiii it's time to wake uppp"
i play with his hair waiting for a response.

he gives a slow kiss on my cheek and says "five more minutes.."

"more like five seconds, all the boys are ready mingi."

"mmmm" he groans.

i give kisses on his cheek.
"come on big baby let's go."

his hug gets softer allowing me to get up. i pat his belly waiting for him to get up. he holds out his hand as i pull him close to the edge of the bed. he sits up and hugs me. i rub his back and continue to tell him to get ready.

after a while, he finally stands up, grabs my hand and walks to the bathroom to get ready.

♥︎