"Let's meet each other again. Just the two of us. For a dinner." Said elkie hoping for tzuyu to say yes.
"Uhh...." Tzuyu was in a deep thought.
'is she asking me out?' tzuyu thought.

"Hey if you are thinking it as a date then it is but a friendly date. Nothing else tzu. I know my limit. " Said elkie with a small smile. Tzuyu sighed in relief.

"Ok then. Let's meet as soon as possible. " Said tzuyu. Elkie nodded.

Elkie then bid them goodbye.
'I wish....I wish she could open her heart for me.again..." thought elkie smiling bitterly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed, tzuyu and elkie has been on touch with each other. Sana could see how tzuyu smiled looking at her phone.

'maybe she is watching something funny' sana thought frowning. Then shrugged it off . But it surely wasn't what she thought.

Today was the friendly date of tzuyu and elkies. Tzuyu got ready. Looking handsomely beautiful as always. Tzuyu looked presentable. Her hair wasn't tied. The suit fit her perfectly. She was comfortable with what she was wearing. Didn't bother to tie a tie on her neck. Kept some buttons open of her shirt.

She looked seductive without even trying. Like a candy in a shop that every kid eyes.

It was time for her to leave. So tzuyu got out of her room. She went downstairs. The first person she saw is someone she didn't want to see.

Sana looked at tzuyu. Their eyes met. A feeling of awkwardness filled the air. Sana looked at tzuyu up and down. It was enough for sana to feel aroused. The gaze that sana gave was making tzuyu gulp as well.
'she looks ridiculously good. ' thought sana.
'but....where is she going like that?' thought sana. And now her mood changed. She was frowning looking at tzuyu.

Tzuyu just decided to ignore sana as she wanted to reach in time. Tzuyu was about to pass sana but then sana hold her hand. Tzuyu's heart went fast.
'these warm hands....I miss them....' thought tzuyu.
"Wait, where are you going?" Asked sana.
"Why do you care ?" Said tzuyu coldly. Trying to be tough. Even though inside she was melting.
"I need to answer the kids you know. " Said sana.

"If they ask tell them that I am going on an important meeting. It's a VIP. so it's important." Said tzuyu without emotion. Sana nodded looking down thinking.

"Looking like this?" Asked sana eyeing tzuyu up and down. Tzuyu looked at her clothes.
"What's wrong with that?" Asked tzuyu.
"Everything....." Sana said whispering secretly biting her lips. Sana's eyes filled with lust.
Tzuyu couldn't understand what sana said. "What?" Tzuyu asked.
"N-nothing... i-its just it's too much for a meeting. " Said sana. Tzuyu then looked at herself again.
"I just wanted to look presentable. " Said tzuyu looking at sana.
'you do...... presentable for bed...' thought sana but then shook her head. But then she saw how tzuyu looked at her. It was a cold gaze.
'why is she looking at me like that?....it's..not good...' thought sana.

"Can you please let go off my hand? I am getting late. " Said tzuyu. Sounded a bit rude. Sana felt her heart was getting a scratch. It hurts. Sana got back in reality. She let go off tzuyus hand.

"W-when will you be back?" Said sana with her low voice.
"It will be late. " Said tzuyu.
"W-what if there's an emergency?" Asked sana again in her low sad voice.
Tzuyu walked closer to sana. She caressed sana's face and put sana's hair strand behind her hair and cupped sana's face.
"Call me....no matter where I am I will pick it up if it's from you. " Said tzuyu carefully moving her thumb on sana's face. Sana's heart that was broke a while ago fixed in a moment.