Sleepover at Aunt Lulu's

(My headcannon! So I have a hc that Lilith adopted Mattholomule when she left the emperors coven because Matt's parents abandoned him and Steve didn't know until Lilith left the coven so Matt had many jobs so he could take care of himself. Time period is a month after D.O.U Steve and Matt are roommates :) Also Matt calls her Lulu cause Steve calls her Lulu) (I also have a bf now yay!! Art is some he made of us.)

(Ships in the chapter: Lumity and Gustholomule duh, (idk who I ship Viney with so yeah let me know if you want Vinera or Skara and Viney, and Huntlow)

Matt's POV:

I got up from bed and walked downstairs tiredly. "Matt! You realize it's 12:00 and you're just now waking up!" Lulu said putting a griffin egg on a plate. Lulu gasped and looked at me with and upset face. I looked at her confused.

"Matt you haven't been working at the night market again have you!" She said walking over to me worried. "I mean I'm not going to lie so yeah but I need to help you since you don't have magic and money is tight." I said looking up at Lulu guiltly. Lulu squatted down to my height. She put her hands on my cheek and looked upset. "Dear I have a job now even if it doesn't pay a lot and Steve also has a job and one that pays a lot better." She said smiling softly. "I know bu-" I tried to defend but she cut me off. "No! You're a child who is still in school! You shouldn't have to try and provide for yourself yet." Lulu said sternly. I nodded and smiled.

I wanted to help but she was right I've been working a lot and haven't been sleeping well. "Now I made you some eggs and a cup of apple blood (non alcoholic kind)." I nodded and sat down. "Say you haven't hung out with that friend of yours in a while." She said grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting across from me. I took a bite of egg and looked at her confused. I hung out with Gus 3 days ago so it has been a little. "Gus?" I asked "Yes him!" She said excitedly.

"I have an idea what if you invite him, Luz and some others over for a sleepover!" She said with a squeal. I laughed a little at her excitement. "Yeah that actually sounds pretty fun" I said thinking over the idea. "Great I'll ask Eda to ask Luz and her friends can you ask Gus!" I nodded and chuckled.

Lulu was more excited than me about the thought of a sleepover. To be fair Lulu spent all her childhood trying to join the Emperors Coven and then the rest was spent in the Emperors Coven. She's a lot happier now that she's an architect and a historian. Lulu said that I can work for her when I'm 16 so in a few years. I really like architecture and construction so I'd love to build for her.

"Is Steve at work?" I asked finishing my plate of eggs. "Yeah he left like an hour ago but he'll be home to help with the sleepover. Speaking of which Eda asked who you wanted to come?" Lulu said taking my plate from me. I thought for a second. "Whoever really wants to come. I'm only really friends with Gus, Amity, Hunter, Skara and Viney." I said pulling out my scroll. "I'll just say anyone who isn't a jerk can come!" Lulu said with a chuckle. I nodded and smiled at Lulu. I texted Gus about the sleepover and he added me to a large group chat. The chat was called "No Bitches Just Witches:)"

Gus_the_human_expert: I added Matty to the group chat!

Matt._.Tholomule: Hi! Who's in the chat?

Best_Blight_Twin!: Hi this is Edric!

EM_IRA: Heyy Matt this is Emira obvi

Best_Blight_Twin!: How do you know him?

EM_IRA: Seriously man you suck at remembering people! He's the dude that comes over to hang out with Amity the one with the under shave.

Best_Blight_Twin!: Oooh him-

Flyer_Derby.winner: Hi Matt me and Viney are here too.

Matt._.Tholomule: Hey girlies~