She Will Be Loved

THIS IS BASED OFF MAROON 5's "She Will Be Loved" ONE OF ALL TIME FAVORITES. THEY AREN'T DATING YET. I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE ONE OF THOSE!

THIS MAY BE HARD TO READ. I'M TRYING A STORY-HOPPING THING SO I MIGHT JUMP AROUND A LOT THROUGHOUT THE SONG. MAYBE I WONT IDK I YOU'LL SEE.

------------------------

Beauty Queen of only 18

Look at that girl. His best friend gorgeous eyes, hair, body, everything. Here they are, trying on midsummers dresses. He tells her she looks beautiful in every since one

She had some trouble with herself

He grabs her shaky hands, assuring her she's perfect no matter what. Pointing out everything he loves about the dress, but what he know she doesn't like, he tells her that he doesn't like either.

"I love the color, you look amazing in that color, but I know you don't like the bottom, so why don't you pick a new one out. I know you'd like that." He tells her, rubbing the middle of her back slowly.

She nods, quickly going to find the next one in line.

She swiftly makes a new appearance in a tight black dress. She awkwardly pulls the end, it being too short.

He smiles. "Kie, you look beautiful, but you don't like how short it is, do you?"

She shakes her head in response, and he turns her around and helps her back in the changing room with a chuckle.

She walks back out with the best dress. JJ can tell she likes it, but she's shy about speaking that.

"Kie, you look gorgeous. Even if you look amazing in that dress, you could even better out of it." He smirks.

She lightly pushes his shoulder, rolling her eyes. She bites her lower lip, turning to look at the dress in the mirror. She turns a little bit. JJ moves behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. His chin rests in her shoulder. Their eyes meet in the mirror.

He nods. "This is the one."

He was always there to help her

"Shit!" Was muttered loudly in the kitchen.

He was quick to jump off the couch and into the new space.

"What? You good?" He asks, making his way over to the girl.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry, just burnt my arm." Kie mumbles, running it under cold water.

He rubs her shoulders, "can I get you anything to help? Do anything?" He asks.

She pauses, looking up at him with a small smile. "Can you get me Neosporin from the cabinet?"

He nods, rushing past a tired John B, muttering "what the hell, JJ?"

JJ digs through the cabinet until he finds it, rushing back to Kiara's side.

"Jesus, Jayj, relax! Thank you, though." She said trying to take it out of his hands. She looked at him skeptically as he pulled it away.

"I got it, Kie." He states, picking her up placing her on the counter. He checks to make sure the stove is off, once he realizes it is, Kiara gets his full attention.

He takes her hand in his, pulling it to extend. She looks at his eyes. He's so focused on not hurting her. Slowly rubbing the Neosporin in place. Her knee-jerk reaction is to retract her arm, but he keeps her in place.