Insecure- JJ

JJ

Scars all over my stomach. Scars on my back. I hate them. They're from him.

My beautiful girlfriend decided we should steal the boat for a few hours. How can I say no to that face? She's so cute. I'm so unworthy, but she makes it worth it. I don't deserve that pretty face. Her pretty face.

When we get on the boat, i got my shirt on, and i got my shorts on. Of course, im driving. I'm letting my girl relax.

I look over at her, my heart tightens, and my jaw drops. Her shirt comes off, and her jeans hit the floor, leaving her in a bikini.

God, she's perfect.

I don't deserve her.

She looks so beautiful.

She could get any guy.

A low maintenance guy.

One she wouldn't have to worry about.

One that could buy her beautiful jewelry and spoil the hell out of her.

Why me?

My hair's tangled.

My eyes don't shine like they used to.

My lips are too pale.

My abs aren't tight anymore.

The scars and washed out bruises all over my stomach.

My back being deeply scarred over with washed out bruises.

My arms weren't as built as they could be, and my legs aren't muscle anymore.

I've lost it all.

Why does she stay with me?

I feel a small, cold hand touch my shoulder. I turn and look. It's Kie looking at me with a concerned and confused look.

"J, are you okay?" Kie asks.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I say with a smile, which quickly fades.

Not white enough.

Crooked.

Snagged.

She gently squeezes my shoulder. "Because you're spacing out..." she whispers. Her hands slowly wrap around my waist.

I twist away.

"Kie, let go!" I tell her.

She backs away confused. Her face is filled with sadness and concern.

Shit.

I always get mad at her.

I always take it out on her.

My rage is too much.

I'm like my dad.

My anger issues are too much.

I shut my eyes tightly. I put my head down, slowing the boat to a stop, slowly looking at her.