- Chapter 3/4: Mulch Yummy -

[A/N: Don't ask about the chapter name. It's an inside joke between me and Nikolai-Valentino who helped me make this AU!! They helped make the characters and the plot, and the AU itself. What is this AU about? Well, the Mandela Catalogue and Cuphead of course! This AU is known as 'The Cupdela Catalogue'.]

[Warning, this chapter will include:
Blood
Gore-ish
Manipulation
Death
Resurrection

You have been warned...]

[No one's POV]

He was in control. He always was. After all, he's Satan and what he says is law. Everyone knows that! So why would two kids risk their lives to save his little pawns? Because they knew that the souls of the victims should be put to rest. They never should have been brought back, and they had made it their mission to let them sleep for the rest of eternity.

And Satan did not like this. No, he hated this more than anything.

He wouldn't let the kids save his pawns, they were his! Not theirs!

So he gave the dead abilities to use to kill the kids. He would use them as little toys in his game. Oh how he loved games. And wine, and blood, and watching the kids fight for their lives as the monsters Satan made tries to break their little glass skulls.

It quite thrilling, and he loved it.

He had his left hand man, and his right hand man. Torres, the creature in the house -{'Boss fight- Boss 2: Telephone Tango'}- and 9, the one who provides the blood infected wine -{Boss fight- Boss 7: Lost Signal}. Oh how enjoyed their presence. It made him feel more powerful, more egotistical, made him feel better about himself.

<--->

However, on one fateful day, Satan was dying of boredom. There was nothing to do and none of his toys were there in his palace to play with him.

What was he going to do? He did not know and he believed that he would be trapped in loneliness forever! He was a drama queen, if it wasn't obvious. Yes reader, I am speaking directly to you. Let's continue.

Well, he had wings for a reason and he might as well used them. But that was too much work for him, so he decided to look in his crystal mirror and see how the kids were doing in their battle for their survival. He laughed as they fell, growled as they laid a hit on his toys and groaned when his pawns missed. Again, he got bored.

Wandering around in his palace, he would joke to himself while he took steps on his marbled floor. He was a God of a cartoom world, for goodness sake! But he decided that he should venture out into the unknown, into different realms similar to his own. He had the magic, the ego and the strength to so, why the hell not?

He took a step through the door as it slammed behind him, making him squeak like a scared owl. How dare the door scare him!

°
°
°
°
°

He looked around the room, and saw nobody. So, he decided to sit and wait until entities started to appear. Then he saw two winged figures, both drenched in human and... angel blood.

[A/N: I saved the best for last. Satan is a cocky bastard who doesn't understand boundaries, lmao. He's a silly little owl creature <3]