𝟎𝟐

02

Y/N - 12

14 - SATORU

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

                   𝓣here's something comforting about starting a new year. Of course, the unknown of what's ahead can dampen that but you never liked to see the glass as half empty. Except when the year starts bad, how can you have hope for the future?

"Mom!" you yell from your room, still attempting to make the school uniform you had to wear appropriate. The skirt was at the correct length, your shoes were so shiny it almost blinded you, and your blazer was ironed out perfectly by your mother. The only issue was the button-up shirt under the blazer that was a little bit too small. Over the summer you hit a growth spurt that made your breasts go up three sizes. You didn't want to draw attention to the added weight but since your mother had already submitted your measurements it was too late to get a shirt that would actually fit loose.

Your mother comes into your room and stops short. The white bra underneath was clear as day and even though it was buttoned all the way that somehow made them pop out more. "I'm so sorry honey," she shakes her head as if she's disappointed in herself. You know she is. Before you can reassure her that it is ok, she says. "Just wear the jacket all day today, I'll figure something out something by the time you get home." you nod your head in agreement even though Chiben has a strict uniform policy like Chuo.

Thankfully the blazer did cover most of your chest and your mother fixed your h/c hair to the front so it was even more hidden. It does little to settle your nerves for the first day but you had no other choice but to accept it.

Your mother dropped you off at school and sent you off with a forehead once she was sure you had your lunch box. There were many students out in the front forming groups with friends they'd been separated from all summer. All seems normal until once they see you, they stop and stare for a few seconds before huddling back into their groups, whispering. Your eyebrows furrow and cast your eyes down to your shoes, feeling as if they were now speaking about you.

"y/n!" you hear someone call out, Izumi.

He goes around the cliques and you both sigh in relief when being with each other. The whispers hadn't stopped and their eyes moved to you every few seconds. What the hell is going on? "Izumi..." you begin.

"Come on," he hooks his arm through yours and leads the way inside. Since you had time before class you stop by your locker. "So, funny thing happened just now..." Izumi tells you, his voice anything but playful but you were only half listening since your mind was still on what just happened.

"Someone asked me if you were recovering well from your boob job."

The textbook in your hands falls to the ground at that ludicrous question. Your eyes widen in horror, was that what the whispering was all about? A boob job you never got? Suddenly the blazer feels too tight around your body as well and you have to focus on breathing properly. As much as you want to take it off to breathe, you couldn't with everyone already whispering who knows what about your growing body.

"Wait here," you tell Izumi who is in the midst of retrieving your textbook off the ground.

It was a quick walk to the girls' restroom, you kept your gaze down whenever you passed by other students and told yourself over and over that you're not special, they'll find something more entertaining by lunch. By the time you entered the restroom, your throat felt like a desert and your heart was pounding. Why would anyone start a rumor? How did it get around so fast on the first day?