"It's nice to meet you Liliana." Elijah nods offering me a small smile.

"You too." I reply.

"I've heard a lot about you, from Issac also Elizabeth."

How does this guy know Elizabeth?

Is she hiding a secret boyfriend from me. That bitch.

"Judging by the look on your face Beth hasn't told you about me." He laughs, Issac joins him. What is happening is this some sort of prank what is going on!?

"Elijah Dermont. Elizabeth's older brother." A confused look edges it's way onto my face. Wasn't he supposed to be in France or something?

"Oh, oh my I'm so sorry she told me you were in France with your Father."

Elijah was supposedly staying on the outskirts of Paris with his father for college but it's clear he's back. Beth loves Elijah to bits so I'm surprised she didn't mention his return. They share the same mother but have different fathers as Elijah's father supposedly walked out on their mother when he was 2 then a year later Elizabeth was planned. Her mother and father are still together and apparently Elijah loves him more than his own dad.

Elizabeth's words not mine.

"I retuned a couple weeks back now." That is why I haven't seen Beth in forever, she's been spending time with her brother, I don't blame her, I can't wait to see Lula again.

He gets home in a few weeks for Easter break, I offered to pick him up... with Isaac unfortunately.

Grammy thought it would be a good idea since I will be picking him up for Isaac to go with me so they can meet.

I feel terrible for lying to my family but if I want to honour mother then I have to put up with Issac for a while.

I don't necessarily hate him, well...

Yeah I do.

I know he apologised and I know I'm most likely overreacting but the look on his face when he told me that it can't happen again killed me, Issac looked so serious in the moment.

Before I have anymore time to think about it my hand squeezes, I snap out of my thoughts and realise that Issac is now holding my hand asking if I'm okay.

"Huh, sorry I was miles away." I shake my head and Issac and Elijah chuckle.

Now besides Elijah and Issac Ana is smiling straight at me. Shit I forgot I was going out tonight with Ana and Beth.

Issac planned for me and Ana to get to know each other because I'm his girlfriend to which I said I will because she genuinely seems amazing but I had to kindly remind him we aren't really dating.

I punched him in the arm and nearly broke my finger. But friendlyyy

Beth basically breaks my bedroom door down with the way she kicks it open. Geez.

"Don't start without me crazy bitches." She sits herself onto my bed basically pushing me out of the way. Ana gives Beth a quick hug saying how it's nice to see her in person.

All 3 of us have been talking through instagram the past week even before Issac suggested I got to know her more.

Ha. Asshole. One step ahead.

"What did I miss?" Beth looks between us both until we tell her we barely even made it to my bed before she almost broke my door, so not much.

"Anywayyyyyy, how come you are fake dating my brother?"

WHAT?

Me and Beth give a glance at each other, neither of us saying a thing. Then they both burst out into laughter leaving me confused for the second time today.

"You seriously didn't think I'm that stupid, Liliana it's so obvious you hate him. Everyone is oblivious but I see the hatred in your eyes... but I also see the lust you have for him." She pokes me playfully giggling.

"No lust here. Been there done that."

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?" Beth and Ana's voice overlap.

Shit. Here we go.

•••
The connection I have with these characters hurtsssss.

I love my girls so much. I can't wait for you to see more of Elijah...
Also I can't thank you enough for 200 reads it's incredible <3

Thank you for reading <3