Leo~Chains

|Chains|

a/n: Okie then, I'm gonna start by saying-I'm sosososososoooo sorry for not updating for the last two weekends!! I was on a vacation( there was really nice weather there, btw). Aaaanyways, coming back to the point, I feel like a bad egg for not updating (;-;)... so for all of you that liked the fact that I included songs in Nico's Oneshots - I've decided to do one or two more oneshots both today and tomorrow(I can't guarantee it, as my dad's come home from a business trip, and he has to go back soon, so I'll have to spend as much quality time as I can with him :) ). I hope y'all understand... and here's the story...

"With her wine stained lips, yeah she nothing but trouble..."

You were a girl who took great pride in being (your godly parent's) child, and you'd take any opportunity in showing that. 

"Cold to the touch, but she's warm as a devil..."

Leo admired your strength ever since the first time he saw you fight at camp when Luke had unleashed monsters into the camp from the secret passageway into the Labyrinth.

"Gave her my heart, but she wanting my soul..."

Each day he would make small talk with you in the arena, right before one of your siblings called you over to fight or some other camper would call you for running an errand. You were very eager to help, and extremely eager to end a conversation with Leo.... well... you couldn't help it! You liked the guy! But you weren't so sure if he liked you back...

"You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love,

But I wouldn't change, no, I wouldn't change this love...

You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love,

But I wouldn't change, no, I wouldn't change this love..."

While in reality, the hot-shot(Leo) was falling for your fierce personality and indefinite pride and optimism. He hid his sadness under humour, but you hid your sadness under a facade of pride and happiness...

"Tryna break the chains but the chains only break me..."

a/n: So sorry it was short! I'm under studies pressure and stuff :p (can't help it)... so... I will be updating every weekend, with a pre-reminder whenever I'll not be able to update... 

So, sleep tight lovelies and/or have a nice day ahead!

Leo Valdez and Nico Di Angelo Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें