☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 1 ☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Start from the beginning

I chuckled nervously trying to come up with a quick lie.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

It was finally morning. Chris was on the phone with his mother aka my aunt. She was talking about how her shoot was gonna have to be on hold and how she had bought him lots of presents for him.

I rolled my eyes, I didn't hate my cousin but sometimes he can be a little bit ungrateful. I looked up on the roof of the balcony that we were on to see Sonic relaxing on top. He waved at me as I waved back.

I was reading a comic which Sonic must have been reading too with me from above. Until something had catched my ear.

"Remember how you said me or (Y/N) aren't supposed to go in the adult pool?" He told his mom on the phone. A felt a vein pop on the side of my head as I gave him the coldest glare. "That little...yow!" I look up to see Sonic had threw a stone as me, telling me to turn the page on my comic with his finger. I grab my comic and tossed it up to him while Mr. Tanaka wasn't looking.

I walked over to Chris and take the phone out of his hand. "Hey aunty! Yeah, what had happened was there was this cat who had decided to jump in and couldn't get out. I just jumped in and saved it that's all. Yes yes I'm fine. Auntie please, I am fine. You all have made me feel very at home. No no you didn't have to get me anything...okay. Love you Auntie." I give the phone back to Chris.

"I wasn't gonna say anything! I just wanted to-" Chris said as I flick his head. "Don't bring it up in the first place." I scold him. Mr. Tanaka had finally left making Sonic jump down with my comic book in hand.

"This is a really neat book you have here. I like this guy! He's faster than light it's self!" He said very interested in it. "Well, keep it. It's yours. Think of it as memory in case you decide to take a late night swim again." I said patting his head.. his ears twitch as they went down..he likes it?

Chris's phone rings again as he leaves out of the room to talk on it.

"So...I'm guessing you are a talking animal...walks on two feet and has shoes on. You must be from another world. There has been theories of different world's existence so this doesn't come to a surprise. The other scientist are to dumb to even find out." I lean up on the rails of the balcony yawning.

Sonic getting close to my face. I back up a bit. "Um... something wrong, Sonic?" He kept looking at me... before looking way with red cheeks. "Eh it's nothing..." okay that was weird..

"Um..are you hungry? I know what hedgehogs like to eat but I'm gonna assume you probably don't eat that stuff. Mr. Tanaka will be out today and Ella is out getting groceries... And Gramps is... being a nut job. You can help yourself whatever is in the kitchen."

I hold out my hand to him...he looks at it in confusion. I went to pull my hand away until he grabs it and begin to walk with me. "This is all so strange...I wonder if there are more of him around here."

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

I was sitting down watching the news before staring at the hedgehog we with my eye twitching...He's faster than the speed of sound!? He's all over the news?! I pinched the bridge of my nose as he was scarfing down some food. He must have been hungry... I then felt my hand being lifted up and placed on his head. I raised a brow before scratching his quills...he seems to enjoy it. Kinda adorable he was.