Entrance Exam

(Sorry for the big time skip)

~On the day of the entrance exam~

{Dekus pov}

I held Kacchans hand tight as he looked at the gates of UA. I was quite nervous I was afraid I would slip or worst have a seizure in front of everyone. It sent shivers down my spine at the thought of it. "H-hey Kac-chan..." I muttered."hmm" Kacchan said back."I-I was w-wondering if it is OK to suppress my littlespace until the e-entrance exam is o-over..." I shut my eyes closed afraid he would start shouting."sure but you go into littlespace after alright." Kacchan said. I nodded my head.i looked down to see a watch on Kacchans wrist. I point at it and ask what it was because it didn't look like and ordinary watch.

{Katsuki pov}

I looked at Deku as he pointed at my monitor and asked what it was."it a monitor..." I said staring into the green boys glowing emerald orbs."A monitor for who, you aren't hurt are you!?" Deku exclaimed."no I am not Deku stop worrying it for you it starts to beep when you are about to have a seizure and sets and automatic timer." I explained."Ohhh..." Deku understanding what I had told him."it's for you not me." I said. "Oh ok." Deku agreed and we carried on walking to the UA's entrance.

{2 hours later}

{Dekus pov}

Me and Kacchan had just finished our writen test and are heading to the locker room to get changed for the physical test.
(Once in the locker room)
It was quite nerve racking for me to be in a small crammed room full of people. I hugged Kacchans arm tight as he stroked my short soft green fluffy hair.
(After everyone is changed)
Everyone headed out of the locker room and me and Kacchan stayed behind because I needed some help with getting my shirt on but was to embarrassed to do it in front of everyone else. After me and Kacchan headed out and went to catch up with the others.

{Katsuki pov}

Me and the damn nerd headed out and ended up catching up to the others and this one guy introduced himself "hi I am Kirishima and this is my boyfriend Denki." He exclaimed. I introduced me and the damn nerd but I saw Deku not feeling his best and decided to introduced him as my boyfriend. I looked at Dekus reaction to this and it was priceless.

{Dekus pov}

I hear Kacchan introducing me to his new friends and what he said next left me shook he... he introduced me as hus boyfriend. My face went a strawberry red and and my mouth fell into a huge grin. I hugged Kacchan as a thanks for cheering me up...
(When the physical test is coming to a end)
I managed to get 47 villain points with Kacchans help of course and 92 rescue points. Kacchan got 56 villain points and 74 rescue point. I was very proud of him. Well the day was coming to the end and the physical test had finished me and kacchan headed back to the locker room but was the last ones in because most people would of finished by now and would of gotten out the only ones left was a tall blue haired boy and Kirishima.

{No one's pov}

Izuku and Katsuki waited for the to men to leave and as they did Deku almost fell asleep on Katsuki's arm. Katsuki shook Deku off and sat him down on the bench and got dressed. After he crouched down and looked at Deku in the eye."you ready Izuku." Katsuki said. Izuku had fallen into his headspace and nodded his head with glee.

{Katsuki pov}

I looked at Deku and asked him to stay still for a minute and I started with his shirt and then his pants. I took off his sweaty sweat pants and I took off his boxers which revealed his swollen dick. I looked up in concern and watched as Deku whimpered in pain."I know baby I know." I try and calm him down and decided it would probably be best if I put a pull up on him. I went into the Autism bag and pulled out a diaper and a bottle of cold milk. I heated up my hands and warmed it up. I handed it to Deku and watch as he claimed down with him sucking on the top of the baby bottle."good he's distracted" I thought to myself as I gently pull the diaper over his knees and slowly but gently up to his croch."Izu baby can you stand up for me." I asked politely. Deku slowly stood up and supporting himself on my shoulder while still sucking on the baby bottle. I started to pull the diaper the rest of the way up but by the time it was on Deku was already uncomfortable."I know baby it's not comfortable but it's going to help you ok and when get back home I will save you from the uncomfortable pull up!" I said tapping my index finger on his nose."oki but can... can you not tell my mommy about this ok? This is a secret between me and you after all I am your boyfriend." Deku asked sweetly."alright but if it get worse I will tell ok?" I say as Deku nods his head.

(At Dekus house Inko is not home she is at work btw soz for the deku baby talk)

{No one's pov}

Katsuki rushed through the front door and locked it behind him as he carried a crying Izuku on his hip."what's wrong?" Katsuki asked."nufing" Izuku replied.
"Does it hurt?" Katsuki asked and Izuku nodded.
(Heads up if your confused it's Dekus dick that hurts)

{Katsuki pov}

I rushed into Dekus room and placed a changing mat on the floor as I handed Deku a orange bunny stuffie. I then place Deku on the changing mat and took him pants off to then take the diaper off but Deku kept me from touching it he said it hurts. I told Deku to stop worrying and I told him that I will be gentle. I guess I gained Dekus trust because he let me touch it after that. I immediately slowly started to slide the pull up off and once it was off I threw it away. I then turned back to Deku saw how irritated it looked. I grabbed some ice and decided to put it in some tissue and gently place it on the swollen part of the dick, I held the ice pack there for a good 15 minutes before I took it off the swelling had gone down it was better if it was left open so I put Deku back on his bed and undressed him."Kacchan wy ar u not putting som clothes on me?" Deku asks curiously. I explain to him that the swelling is going down if it was left open so I left him naked."Oh oki..." Deku rubs his eyes and asks for his milk. I went to the kitchen to get some milk for Deku, I came back to see a teary eyed green haired boy. I ran over and picked the naked boy up and placed him on my lap and started hand feeding him as he rested him head in my shoulder. I knew he like being hand fed because he likes to go further in his headspace and becomes younger again. I saw Dekus eyes flutter open and shut and soon enough he was asleep...

~《Finally done with this chapter see you the next one hope this one was longer then the last》~