Prologue

Alya was the princess of the kingdom Keturah her father was the most gracious ruler in the land of Salvador, but there was a kingdom, Eclipsara, often called the dark kingdom.

Eclipsara was the worst kingdom in all of Salvador. Its king, King Rajani, had dark powers able to control dark energy. He was a malicious king he had conquered almost every kingdom that had come his way, but the last kingdom he had to conquer was Keturah.

Every time the king conquered a kingdom the first thing he would do was kill the the entire royal family. The son of the the first royal family he killed, Walter, he took in. When the kings wife had a miscarriage, he killed her out of anger, he had no heir to take his place. When he conquered his first kingdom he saw that they had a little baby boy five months old; he kept the boy and raised him like his own son.

Keturah was the strongest kingdom in the land having the largest army. It was also the only kingdom where the king did not have powers, he sacrificed his powers so his daughter, Alya, could be born. The queen did not make it though; it was only Alya and her dad.

By the time Alya was five, every kingdom except her father's had been under the rule of king Rajani. She could notice her father was worried, he started to not let Alya out of the castle and his people couldn't leave the kingdom. For a year the king was struggling, trying to get the people of his kingdom to not be fearfull; until one night when the alarms of the kingdom went off.

When Alya asked her father what was going on he said, "I love you, never be afraid." Alya's father knew the only way to save the kingdom was to surrender; when he surrendered he made King Rajani promise not to hurt Alya and take care of her.

The royal family of every kingdom couldn't break a promise in a span of ten years, because of a curse, if they did they would die.

This is my first story 😅I hope you like it .