Meet the Family

When he stepped inside , it dawned on Yoichi that he is walking into one of the extremely expensive type of houses available on the face of Earth and we human tend to call them fucking penthouses.

He was so busy in cursing the entire bloodline of Kaiser for his deed , that he didn't even notice what kind of neighborhood he's walking into . Yoichi mentally slapped himself for being so unaware of his surroundings and now he gotta pay for his stupidity.

This payment has come in the form of suffering , that his unprepared middle class ass will have to endure during this visit . Yoichi is making his first installment of the payment as a panic attack that's been creeping it's way in at present, when he is standing at the end of the flight of stairs that'll lead them further into Kaiser's penthouse.

Yoichi tightened his grip on the glass railings in fear as he took each step . When , he has reached at the other end of the staircase , he could see the trail of his own fingerprints that he had left behind on that glass. He was feeling clumsy without doing anything and sweaty without heat and he just wants to go back any time , only never to come back .

This giant penthouse that Kaiser dared to portray as home in front of Yoichi , isn't homey at all . This huge structure spreads across a very wide area and by no means it comes under the definition of a home.

The housekeeper pulled Yoichi out of his own insecurity and gestured him to sit down on one of the expensive couches laying in the living area . She excused herself and disappeared aound the corner and Yoichi was left alone to mull over his self doubt very freely .

Though it was a bit chilly outside but in here it's quite warm , so he took off his scarf and gloves and stuffed them back into his backpack . Yoichi looked around to gauge the living room area and deduced it to be , the size of Yoichi's entire house or even more .

He was busy in his inspection when the housekeeper came back with one other woman who's around his mother's age . This woman was wearing a knee length dark grey cotton dress , she has brown hair and black eyes and her skin was lightly tanned and alongside her stood a beautiful little girl and she was barely reaching other women's waists .

The little girl was wearing a pink cotton dress with full length sleeves and it was reaching her knees . She was dolled up with pink hairband and pink slippers . The girl has brownish - honey coloured hair , which Yoichi recognised it to be a typical west European hair color but she has typical German's pale complexion.

Her grey eyes were inquisitively boring into Yoichi's blue ones.

Two women placed four trays in front of him with four different types cuisines , first one was German of course, other was French , then there's Italian and Japanese was also included to Yoichi's shock . He jerked his head up to look at the housekeeper and her lips twitched at Yoichi's wide eyes . But , she didn't say anything and then told him that if he need anything he can press the button near the drawer and someone will be there at his service.

He was left alone after that but he didn't know a shit about any of those foreign dishes so he couldn't understand what to eat and what not to . He didn't want to eat something and left it halfway cuz he didn't like it , that'd be more stupid of him . Kaiser's family will think of him as some idiot and speaking of which he forgot to ask about them from the housekeeper.