Kaiser WTF

After breakfast Yoichi realised that he has to be at school within an hour . He thanked Jennie for the breakfast and then ran for his life and Oreo lead the way . He swiftly got dressed into dark blue pullover that matched the colour of his eyes and paired it with light blue faded jeans .

It's exciting that today he has only one class and he'll be done with his school within two hours but all of this would be insignificant if he won't make it on time . After getting ready he walked over to Sai's room , to hand Oreo over to him for the day but after a look at a passed out Sai , he decided otherwise . He dropped Oreo at his neighbors' house along with his dog food and ran for the train station , like there is no tomorrow.

On arrival , he coincidentally met Jennie waiting for the same train . She has her back facing him and was busy in aiming her phone's front camera at her face so , Yoichi decided to photobomb her selfie. When Jennie saw Yoichi in the photo she looked back and grinned at him . She posted that photo anyway on her insta story , with caption ' when green meet blue ' and finished it with a eyes gif. Yoichi reposted it on his own account and both of them got settled next to each other . Within 30 minutes they were standing in their school ground and from there they parted for their respective language classes .

Yoichi got free of all his classes in 2 hours but when Jennie asked to join her on ride back home he refused , saying that he has to meet kaiser for football practice. According to googlemaps , Kaiser's house was at a walking distance from school so Yoichi decided to go on foot , as it would save him some money . On his way , he stopped by a bookstore to buy a book that his classmate had recommended . He was skimming over its pages when suddenly his phone rang and who else it could be other Michael Kaiser himself .

Yoichi picked it up , " Kaiser , why it has to be video call always ? "

" Because I like it more when I can hear as well see your irritation " , Kaiser beamed

Kaiser was dressed formally from head to toe . He was wearing a black turtleneck and he contrasted it with a charcoal grey suit .

Yoichi almost wanted to say that he's looking stunning but he won't say it cuz Kaiser's ego already exceeds one's capacity. So, Yoichi decided that he should let his dark blue eyes do the talking part on his behalf .

Kaiser got the message and replied with his smug smile.

" Yoichi , how am I looking ? " , Kaiser feigned innocence

" Have you called me to just exhibit yourself ? " , Yoichi replied disinterestedly

Kaiser smiled mischievously before uttering , " Yoichi , why are you behaving like this ? I thought you loved me but I think I was wrong all along . You never loved me , you just wanted to sleep with me . And now , when you've gotten what you were after , you can't spare two heartfelt words on me . How very cruel of you Isagi Yoichi ? Oh God what have I done to deserve all this ? " with this Kaiser drew the curtain on his oscar level performance

Yoichi was baffled with what had just happened , he looked around for some clue and came face to face with his his answer in the form of a middle aged German woman . She shook her head at him in disappointment and before Yoichi could explain himself , she walked away . It took Yoichi few more seconds to register what has just transpired and then he stormed out of the bookstore without purchasing the book .

Yoichi gave Kaiser an angry look , " What the fuck was that Kaiser ? Now , that woman must think of me as some heartless creep , who uses people for their body . Why do you do so random and bullshit things to me ? " Yoichi was fuming .

" You are heartless . Yoichi . See you haven't said anything about my looks yet . How cruel is that ? " , Kaiser tapped his index finger at his chin .

Yoichi was still fuming in anger and didn't say anything to that.

Kaiser whined , " Come on ~ Yoichi , I was joking and you are never gonna see her again , so cool down. It's always so much fun to make you angry and I can't control myself ." , he pouted

" Now , tell me how am I looking ? " , he blinked at him

" You should've called Sai for this nonsense. I am not going to sing your praises so fuck off " , he started walking .

" No , I want to know your opinion and I know Sai's opinion will be same as others . " , Kaiser adjusted his turtleneck.

Yoichi gave Kaiser a deadpanned look and then resumed his walking , " I could've told you that you are looking good but that obnoxious ego of yours ties my tongue. You called me only to show yourself off , how narcissistic of you .tch tch "

" Aww~ , so little Yoichi is finally admitting that he drools over me , I mean who wouldn't " , and then Kaiser backed off from the camera to give Yoichi , his full view and only one word came to Yoichi's mind ' greek beauty ' , " Now , as much as I like to receive your one sided admiration " , another word rushed to Yoichi's brain ' obnoxious personality ' , " but I called to inform you that I might get a little late . You don't need to worry about that cuz I have already informed at my house about our arrangement. So, you just make yourself at home till then and I'll be there for our practice asap . Now , I gotta go bye little Yoichi "

" Kaiser , Kaiser wait . Oh damn , he hung up . I can wait for a little while at his home " , but a thought was tormenting his brain . Yoichi wasn't sure how would Kaiser's family react to him without Kaiser's presence . Now , he's suddenly feeling out of place and underdressed for Kaiser's family .

Yoichi hates to admit but he feels comfortable with Kaiser with all the bickering and he has never made him feel no so classy like Sai and his rich friends do. Kaiser smigly shows off himself and his money to him but never rubs those things in his face . He has never commented on the way Yoichi dresses or how he looks looks for that matter .

' What the fuck is wrong with you ' , Yoichi scolded himself . Kaiser is still and always will be an asshole and with this final thought Yoichi sped himself up .

Yoichi reached Kaiser's home within 10 minutes , he rang the bell and middle aged woman with red hair and brown eyes and a little shorter than Yoichi open the door. She introduced herself as the housekeeper and told him that she has already been informed about his arrival.