Twins ( Introduction )

Isagi yoichi and Isagi Sai are identical twins yet other than their physicality there is nothing identical about them . They are as opposite as black and white , day and night , north and south can be . Issei and Iyo love their boys equally and indiscriminately but their worries for Sai run high due to his temper and immature materialistic behavior .

Isagi family moved to Germany 6 months ago because Isagi Issei joined a MNC automobile manufacturing company at high post but the boys had to join a nearby ordinary school due to mid academic year transfer but today the whole family is going to one of the most prestigious school in Germany for their interview .

Isagi Sai wants to be rich and famous so he will be taking acting classes along with some basic language classes like German etc to advance his career in the future but Isagi yoichi is more of an artistic person so he will opt for Humanities but his sports reservation under football will play a huge role in his admission .

" Sai~ , Yoichi~ , don't make me come upstairs . I want you two to be completely ready within 30 minutes, am I clear ? " Ino said sternly

" Honey ! they will see through your performance very easily , they have known you for 15 years . You know you are not the angry type of person . You can't get angry at all , it's just not in your blood , actually both you and Yoichi don't possess the emotion called anger " . He laughed when Iyo puffed her cheeks in show of anger

" Today I am gonna show you , that I am totally completely able of getting furious and you just wait and watch here " , and then she went upstairs to wake the boys up.

First Iyo went to Sai's room " Sai~ , honey~ , listen if you portray in front of your father that you woke up cuz of my anger then I'll convince your father about gifting you a car on your 17th birthday " then she waited.

" Uhhhhhhhhh whattttt reallly , you promise ? Oh my sweet sweet mom , you are the most beautiful woman on the entire planet . I love you so much , okay okay let's start our acting I am ready . I am gonna go downstairs and will start rambling about you and your anger , no worries but you better keep your promise but I should get ready first right ? Today is my first step into my life of glamor and riches , oh I am the happiest person alive or what ? Now , you go and bother that boring Yoichi so I can get ready for my school. " with that and he pushed her out of his room.

" Yocchan , baby wakeup " , Iyo slowly opened his door . There he was lying on his bed in deep slumber, facing the ceiling and his two arms outstretched parallel to headboard and his legs forming inverted V , all in all he was looking like a star fish . His mother reached to his side and sat down beside him and then she faintly heard his mumbling , so to get a better idea of what he was saying she moved her right ear a bit closer to his mouth.

Suddenly , he shouted mommmmmmmmm at the top of his lungs in her ear and then he started laughing at her. Iyo covered her ears as if sound has penetrated from one ear to another , she was touching her right ear again and again as if something like blood will come out of it but it didn't. Then , she looked at Yoichi and furrowed her brows and tried her best to get angry but burst out laughing when Yoichi fell from his bed when he was rolling in his laughter and then both of them continued their laughter for a while .

Then , Iyo slapped Yoichi's head lightly and asked him to get ready but forgot to tell about the ' deal of being angry ' for his father .

In 40 minutes all four of them were ready to leave the house , Issei pulled out the car at front of the house and Iyo settled in front seat with their sons in passenger seats . They were talking and laughing but suddenly Sai said how his mother was so angry when she woke him up and how he was afraid of her but at the same time confused Yoichi uttered innocently that she laughed with him for minutes and was not angry at all .

But with his revelation Issei easily deduced his wife's plot and then he alongwith Yoichi made fun of her inability of getting angry and three of then laughed again and again over various things and disinterested Sai was busy in taking selfies in his expensive and flashy outfit for his thousands of Instagram followers .