𝟕. 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫.

STARGIRL.  chapter 07
... loading !
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯

"WAKE UP!" jackie yelled again, throwing her pillow at rory who dug deeper into the mattress. pulling the sheets over her head she loudly groaned. it was impossible to get rory howard out of bed.

"you know what. i give up. i give up. you brought this upon yourself." stomping towards her sister, jackie hastily grabbed her calves before quickly pulling her off the bed. she landed on the floor with a thud, instantly cursing at jackie who seemed unfazed.

"brought this upon yourself." jackie repeated, tightening the belt of her pink bathrobe. rory sat up on the floor, yawning. her hair was messily covering half of her face and she looked confused. she was so tired, school was most definitely the last thing on her mind.

rubbing her eyes with the back of her palm, she blinked up at her sister who was grabbing her shower supplies and hastily jamming them into a tote bag.

slinging it over her shoulder, she gave rory a silent nod as if commanding her to get her ass up. rory rolled her eyes and reluctantly stood up. her eyes were still half closed, it was too early for all this. jackie however, left the room, shooting her another warning look before slamming the door behind her.

looking out the window, rory let out a huff of air. she had finally gotten a comfortable night's sleep after so so long- and jackie just had to swoop in and ruin it for her.

debating on whether she should jump back into bed or not, she hesitantly (very much against her will) decided against it. mostly because she didn't want to face her younger sister's wrath. sliding her feet into her slippers, she let out a loud yawn, stretching her arms and legs.

a string of curses left her mouth and she begrudgingly made her bed, almost tripping and falling while doing so which definitely sped up the process of waking up.

doing a once-over of herself in the mirror, she decided against taking a morning shower as she had washed her hair the day before and slipped into a pair of light blue cargo jeans and a cropped orange hoodie.

grabbing her hairbrush, toiletries and makeup essentials, she made her way to the bathroom with a small frown on her face, the sound of absolute chaos ruining her post slumber peace.

everyone seemed to be running around, bickering back and forth and for a moment rory wondered about the consequences of jumping back into her bed and avoiding all the noise.

however, as she made her way towards the bathroom, the sight of a very frustrated jackie howard caught her attention and she stopped in her tracks to assess the situation. it was a universal fact that she hated talking after waking up. it was simply too much for her to handle.

"you guys are impossible." jackie muttered, making her way downstairs, not really noticing her sister's presence. lee let out a snicker, eyes shifting to rory who raised her eyebrows in annoyance. 

"there's a queue to the bathroom. you gotta use the downstairs one." he said grinning at her before disappearing into one of the rooms.

her eyes shifted to cole's who was coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. she stared at him with a frown on her face, essentials in hand as he stared back at her.