you silently ate your breakfast and came to the bar . You were taking your bar clothes from your locker. Suddenly Alex came there with a wide smile on his face . You looked at him and got extremely furious. You held his coller with rage .)

Yn: it was all your plan ryt .
(You were about to punch him but he pushed you hardly and your back got hurt . He pinned you on the wall .
Alex : shh .take it
( He gave you a cheque of money with a wide smirk on his face . You can clearly see he is on the ninth cloud. You took that cheque from his hand and got surprised.)
Yn: this money?
( You looked at him with shocked and     confused face . He released you and said.)
Alex : this is for your last night's one night stand.
( You got shocked)
Yn: fuck , only for one night. Are you serious this is too much.
(You got excited)
Alex: not only you that person also gave me the same amount.
Yn: umm . One night stand is not too bad .
Alex: then would you like to give a try again?
Yn: ( you thought something) okay .
Alex: that's my babe
Yn: don't you dare ( angry)
Alex: okay may bad ( he said with a smirk and left from there )
3 DAYS LATER
In these days neither nor Taehyung tried to talk you they both were ignoring you . You were a little disturbed by their behaviour.
Dinning room
Yn: Taehyung, when will Taemin come to home ?
( She went to her friends house as it was her friend birthday. )
Yn: yah, I'm talking to you not to the walls
( You said being furious and frustrated by his behaviour.)
Tae:.......
Yn: okay fine you people ignoring continue doing that . I DON'T GIVE A FUCK .
( You throw your mobile on the couch in anger and went to your room to take a nap)
1 HOUR LATER

( Taehyung was sitting on the couch doing some work on his laptop. Suddenly Yn's mobile starts ring he ignored it. After few rings the call got cut but again it starts ringing. Taehyung took your mobile and looked at the caller ID being irritated .It was Alex who was calling you.)
TAEHYUNG POV
Why the hell is he calling her again and again. Alex started sending you messages back to back as you weren't picking up his call . I got curious and looked at those messages.
________________________________
ON MESSAGE
________________________________
ALEX
why aren't u picking up my calls
Just be ready tonight
You should be here at 12
We are getting super amount of money for this one night stand
I'll be waiting.
________________________________
Is yn really going there tonight. She is not the old yn . She is just a fucking whore. I don't care just do whatever you want and I'll divorce you when Taemin will turn 18 .
( He said this in anger and went to his office for a meeting)
(11:00 pm night )
( You went to his room and asked him Coldly )
Yn: why didn't Taemin came home from the birthday party?
Taehyung: she wants to stay with her for a day so she'll come tomorrow.
Yn: why didn't you told me about that earlier? I was getting worried
Taehyung: you don't have to worry about my daughter. Just worry about your money.
( He said this in a low voice which wasn't audible to you clearly.)
Yn: what did u just said?
( You asked him but he ignored you so you ignored him too and went your room to get ready for the bar . )
AT THE BAR