"What if your clients make fun of you?"

"I don't care about their opinion. They can say whatever they want but if they try to insult your job or you, I will staple their mouth." Tae says confidently making Tee laughs, Tae is very good at making him less nervous.

"Tee, I know people will talk about it and maybe some people will compare our jobs but it doesn't matter to me, I love you because who you are, no matter what your job is. My family love you because of you too. People will talk because that's their mouth but we can ignore them since peopel around us support us. Don't think so much ok?"  Tee nods his head in understanding. He is really grateful to has Tae in his life. Even he himself never think lowly of his job, he is doing legal job so nothing is wrong with it.

They hold hand and gather with everyone at the living room. They even sit side by side at the sofa.

"I should bring Farm too, so jealous watching everyone has their partners" comments Tan really jealous looking at his parent and his brother's partners. Only him is alone on the single sofa.

"Don't be jealous, you can bring him here anytime" replies Ying to his youngest son.

"Ok, since everyone is here, I want to tell everyone about the plan, you can object it if you don't agree" Said Han to his family.

"Our hotel's anniversary is coming in two weeks, it will be a big celebration like before and if you both agree to the plan, can we announce your engagement that day?" Han is asking Tae and Tee for their answers, he wants to celebrate their engagement openly with everyone.

Tae and Tee is very shocked about this suggestion but for Tae he likes it, it will make it clear at once to his clients that love to match him with their heirs and at the same time he can chase away anyone who wants to come to Tee, he is very happy with this but the plan will happen with Tee's agreement.

Tae looks at Tee who is still thinking about this, everyone can see Tee's head and emotions are fighting right now, they know it will not be an easy decision for Tee to make.

"If you don't want it is fine, we can make it small with just families, mae and por is okay with any" Ying try to ease Tee's thoughts, she doesn't want Tee to think so much.

"That's right Tee, we are asking, not deciding this" add Han too.

"But, is it okay mae, por? Your business friends will be there too" ask Tee timidly.

Han smiles and nods his head.

"Tee, you are our family too, you are the son of our family already. Of course I want to let everyone knows my son"

"That's true Tee. Tee, people can talk about you but you need to know that no matter what they said, you are still you and we all love you the same. If they try to talk so little about you, I will knock their teeth out!" Ying is very firm about this making everyone a little scared. Don't take Ying's word lightly because she will do it without thinking twice. Every men in this family is scared of her.

Tee chuckles and nods his head softly.

"Then, I'm okay with it if Phi Tae agree too" Tee looks at Tae lovingly. Tae wants to jump because Tee is agree with this plan.

"Really Tee? Great! I will call your father to ask him" Tae already excited about this.

"We already do that, this weekend Tee's father will be here."

"You are fast por! Maybe I should go there and take him here" Tae doesn't want to trouble Tee's father to travel alone.

"Don't worry, mae and por will go there ourselves. We want to visit him to ask properly like our culture. You two just focus on the engagement" It's like everything is already planned, just need his agreement to launch it

"Shouldn't I join too, since I'm taking his son to be my partner?" Ask Tae. Everyone looks at him with straight face, really?

"Don't bother, just focus on the event. Mae already choose a place to book suits and foods, you both can choose the menu and the suits. Make sure you guys see them" There were the famous designers and caterers, it will not be a simple engagement party but they can't refuse it.

Thin and his wife chuckles, they already face it before, now it's Tae's turn.

"Mae, por, can I get engage too?" Ask Tan this time, he wants to ask Farm to become his fiance too.

Everyone looks at Tan who is really hopeful but Yinh rejected it fast.

"No! If you really want it make sure you talk to Farm first and we will make another party for him and you. It will be a big one too, this time let's focus on Tae and Tee first. I want my babies to have a memorable event for them, okay?"

"Okay" answer Tan fast, that's right, he needs to ask Farm first, besides he is not at a place to engage yet, he still has a lot to improve before he can take Farm more officially.

"Don't worry Tan, mae already has a plan for your engagement. Look at her brain working hard" tease Tihn and everyone else can't agree more making they laugh happily.

"Then, it's decided. Thank you everyone for your time, our meeting will end here for today. It's late and my old eyes can't open anymore" Han laughs softly, he is really sleepy now.

"Khrub. Goodnight mae, por" everyone wai and wish them good night before dismiss to their own room.

Tae still holding Tee's hands.

"Thank you Tee, for accepting the plan"

"Don't have to thank me Phi Tae. I'm happy too, very happy actually"

"Can't wait for that day" maybe not everyone will be happy like Tae but he is really happy about this, their rela will take a step forward. Then he can call Tee as his fiancé, next it will be husband. Just thinking about it make Tae happy.

They are standing at the door staring at eachother, Tae leans closer and Tee meet his half way to let their lips touch. The soft kiss turn a bit rough but it's full of love

"Just open the door and do whatever you want in there, why showing off to me" Tan tease them, Tee stop their moments fast and escape to the room because he is very embarrassed. Tae is furious with his little brother.

"Nosy!" Tae take off his slipper and throw it fast to Tan, Tan can't even avoid it make it landed on his head.

"It's hurt! Mae, Phi Tae abuse me!!!" Here goes the calm night. Tae laughs and enter his room because he can see the flying slipper is coming.

Boys will be boys,