~1~

"Becka do you want to come with us?"I ask her. 

The boys and I were going to my house for lunch because my mom 'misses' me. Hopefully Becka will come. I don't like the idea of her being alone. She is currently sitting on the couch reading a book while listening to music so I guess she didn't hear me.

"Becka,"I said while waving a hand in front of her face. She pulled an earbud out before looking up from her book. 

"I asked you if you wanted to come with me and the boys today,'I said slightly laughing. 

She sat there thinking about whether she wanted to go and thankfully she said yes. Well more like nodded but you get it. She then pulled out her phone from her back pocket and opened her speaking app. 

"Do I need to change,"the robot voice asked. I looked at Becka's outfit which consisted of a blink shirt and navy blue skinnies and black converses. She as beautiful always, if I could only get her to smile like she used to. When her smile meant she was content and happy. And you saw that smile everyday. Or at least I did.

"No you don't have to change. What your wearing is what I always wear regardless of the event. I would probably wear this at my wedding,"I tried cracking a joke to get her to laugh but that didn't work. She only got up to get her big side bag that contained god knows what. 

"Ok wait here and I will go get the boys,''I said before walking down the hall to our rooms. I first stopped at Michael and Ashton's room. They were both on their phones still laying in the bed. 

"Guys come on. Get up. And if we are late I am blaming you,"I said and then proceeded to Mine and Calum's room. Thankfully he was already up but he was still in his boxers looking through his side of the closet. 

"Hurry up Cal,''I walked to my bed to grab my phone and check the time. It was 11:00 and my mom wants us there at 11:30. Crap we need to hurry. 

"COME ON PEOPLE! WE ONLY HAVE 30 MINUTES,''my voice belowed through out the whole house. I'm thankful for my deep voice because if I didn't have a deep voice then that would have sounded funny. 

After about ten minutes everyone was in the Mikey's van and we were headed for my parents house. I looked over at Becka and she was staring mindlessly out the window. Headed would bob slightly to the beat of the music coming from her earbuds. She takes her earbuds everywhere, it's like they are a part of her soul.

"Hey Luke! Is your mom cooking her famous grilled cheeses?''Michael asked me from his seat at the front behind the wheel. "I don't know Michael but you can ask when we get there,''I say laughing at him. That boy loves my mom's grilled cheeses more than he loves hair dye. And that is ALOT. 

Michael pulled into the drive just as the digital clock on the radio said 11:30. Whew. I don't need my mom nagging at me about responsibility. 

We all got out of the van and started to the door. Ashton knocked on the door twice before I walked up to the door and walked straight in. It is my  parents house and they know we are coming. I was hit by the smell of cinnamon and febreeze. Home sweet home.

"Mom we're here!"I yelled looking for an answer. "I'm in the kitchen honey,"she yelled from the kitchen. All five of us made our way into the kitchen. i came up behind my mom and gave her a hug. No matter how much she annoys me I love my mom. 

"Well hello to you to son,''she said  turning around to give me a hug. She then proceeded to give hugs and say hi to the boys.

"Becka! What a suprise. I didn't know you were coming,"my mom said pulling Becka into a long hug. ''How are you? Good?''My mom asked holding Becka by the shoulders. I wanted to tell her to layy off but Well she is my mom and I can't exactly do that. My mom knows she stopped talking so I don't know why she keeps asking questions.