Chapter 59

- March 18th 1976 -

Y/N's POV

It was Thursday and we had just finished recording a song in the studio. I always find the days we record in the studio to be some of the most fun.

"That was some of the most fun I think we have had in the studio," Woody said.

We all exited out of the studio.

"I think so too. This was a lot of fun and so much fun for one of the recording sessions," Ian said.

"I feel like recording sessions are always a lot of fun. We get to throw around some ideas and now since you guys are part of the managing team it makes it a lot more fun," Eric commented.

"It is a lot of fun isn't it?" Matthew commented.

"I like being able to have a lot more freedom when it comes to singing," Les said.

"Being in full control kind of helps when it comes to certain lyrics you get to sing," Derek said.

"I think it is cool in a few days Alan is going to be in the studio with us again," Woody said.

"What is he up to right now?" Eric asked.

"He is on the farm with the horseys. I think it is cute how he is taking such good care of them," Derek said.

"You guys make some good horsey care takers," I said.

"Why thank ya," Derek said.

"What do you guys want to do right now?" Eric asked.

"I think we could go out for some cokes if you would like?" Woody suggested.

"Cokes sound good," Ian commented.

"Then we shall go get some cokes. Do you think Alan would want to come along?" Woody asked.

"I mean it does not hurt to invite him," Eric commented.

"I think he would love to come along," Derek said.

We all headed out and picked up Alan on the way to the place we would be getting cokes.

"How was your studio session?" Alan asked.

"It was good we got through a lot of fun recording parts," Eric said.

"I think it is cool being able to work with new ideas in those kind of sessions. We have another one we get to do tomorrow," Woody commented.

"I should come in and see how you guys do things without me in the group," Alan said.

"It did not change much you know Ian just does what you once did in the group. It would be fun to have you around though," Les said.

"It is fun being in a group and being able to be part of something bigger than oneself," Ian said.

"You are a very wise kid," Alan s aid.

"I try to be and sometimes it works out and other times it does not work out," Ian said.

"Have you been spending time with Y/N? She could teach you a lot about being wise," Alan said.

"She is a very wise person and has taught a lot of people some of her knowledge," Matthew commented.

We all got our cokes and sat down inside of the place.

"I think it is cute how we have a little things we get to do with one another," Les said.

"It is the little things in life that bring us closer together as people," Woody said.

"You are right. I think it is cool how we always have new ideas with the things we come up with and sometimes we repeat things while other times they are such different ideas," Derek said.

"What kinds of things do we want to plan out for the coming months?" Matthew asked.

"Hm, we could plan out a variety of things," I said.

"Like what?" Woody asked.

"I don't know we could plan out some day trips we could take. I feel like maybe if we planned some little vacations outside of tour dates?" Eric suggested.

"I feel like that could be a good idea. It will be able to help us look at things a little bit more different and give us a new outlook on the things we do," Alan said.

"I like how you will always be here for us even if you are not in the group," Derek said.

"Well as your brother and creator I will always help you guys out," Alan said.

"I appreciate you more than you know brother," Derek said.

"Well I appreciate you and you guys as well," Alan said.

"We appreciate how much time you have put into this group," Matthew said.

"Without Alan this whole thing would not even be possible," Ian said.

"That is very true," Eric said.

"What are you guys planning on doing this evening?" Les asked.

"Just probably chilling and making some dinner tonight for us," Eric said.

"Ooo you do cooking in the house?" Ian asked.

"We both do but it just depends on the night and the dinner we would like to make that night," Eric said.

"I think it is cool how we all know how to cook and can make very different food items," Woody said.

"It kind of makes it fun though because we get to go to each other house's all of the time," Ian said.

"You know how to make some real cool foods huh?" I asked as I looked at Ian.

"Well yeah because the food where I am from is quite different than the food here," Ian said.

"That is how I felt when I came here too. It is kind of cool to see how many different kinds of food exist in the world," I said.

"Sharing culture is part of sharing history and recipes as well," Les commented.

"It makes it such a nice thing though you know?" Eric said.

"We all learn from one another so much," I said as I stood up.

"I feel like I do not cook as much as everyone else but it could take some time," Matthew said with a chuckle.

I walked out of the building. I said nothing. 

"Where did she go?" Woody asked.

"Outside but I could not tell you why," Eric said.

"Maybe she got a thought in her mind or something?" Matthew asked.

"I will go check on her," Eric said as he got up and followed me outside.

I looked at the street and kind of was zoned out.

"Hey baby, what's going on? Are you okay?" Eric asked.

I said nothing until he puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Baby," Eric said.

"Huh, oh hi my love," I said.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just started to think a little too much about life," I said.

"What about?" Eric asked as he turned me to look at him.

"Just life," I said as I looked at him.

"Anytime life overwhelms you just talk to me," he said.

I nodded.

"Same goes for you," I said with a bit of a smile.

He hugged me tightly and I held him tight.