Love From winnie

It's me, hi!

I hope you enjoyed all my books till now. I hope you will like this one as well.

I had it in my mind to publish it for a long time. I used to publish some of them on social media but later removed it all for some personal reasons.

This book is a set of poetry which I wrote during the sad moments I spent with myself.

If you don't like it then leave, please do not spread hate comments.

This book is really close to my heart, as I will be sharing the tears I spent for others and on myself.

Before I ever wrote my first book, I used to write poems and poetry to lighten my heart with ambition.

As I used to write them, slowly my mind started to gather many stories which made me restless and that resulted in me being the ingenious I am today.

I have been writing since I was 14 and since then I have written many stories which I am so exhilarated to show you all.

Writing has always been the escape I searched my whole life for. Writing gave me the meaning of everything life has shown me.

I believe that, every writer has shed more tears on his papers than he will ever shed on his pillow.

And just like that I turned my sorrows into the ink I wrote.

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------

All rights reserved by me.

Do not copy my work anywhere.

Copyright ©2014 by _authorwinnie_