The pursuit Part 2

Miss grimwood looked at the girls with disbelief. She could not think that anyone would come and steal the Dream holder, mainly because no one outside this school would have such knowledge of the book's existence, unless it was someone who had to have been in the school when it was used before, she could not recall the boy ever being present whenever she had used it, the other possibility was someone told him about it.

" I don't understand why ? why would that boy take the spell book ? how does he even know of it ? " Miss grimwood said sounding astonished

" we are not sure what he want's with it but well we may have told him about it at some poin .i'm not too sure it's all fuzzy " sibella said scratching her head..

" well, there is definitely more to this then meets the eye I know that much.." miss grimwood said as she started rubbing her chin.." well all I'd be worried about is if the book's magic was not contained, then that could cause lots of trouble "

The ghoul girls looked at one another...then back at miss grimwood..

" you girls don't think that, there could be a way to still use the magic do you ? " she said raising an eyebrow at them.

" um well...there was this bright flash of light that illuminated out of the school..it kinda looked like that bright flash that happen when you open the book, " Elsa stated...

miss grimwood's eyes then widened for a second, showing a slight look of worry, but then went back to a more serious look..." No...that can't be...that cant be right ? " she said as looked rather confused..

" oooh..I don't like when she talks like this..it never means something good, " winnie said rubbing her head..

" miss grimwood..what's going on ? " tanis asked...

" that light you all saw...that was the barrier keeping the magic to the school confined...that light was it being broken.." she said.." that spell was used to make sure if the book was ever brought outside the perimeter of school's stone walls,...it would be useless, he, somehow knew about this and broke the spell.."

all the girls looked at one another in confusion..

" how could he knew about that ? " winnie asked..

" yeah..there could be know way he'd figure that out so quickly " phantasma added..
n

" I don't know...but I fear that things are about to get worse if we don't act..we must get that book back.." she said..

" well he couldn't have gotten too far...he's only a human boy.." Elsa stated..

" yeah...but he did seem to pretty agile.." winnie said crossing her arms and rubbing the sore spot on her head..

" look, we'll go after him and see what this is all about..I'm sure he'll lead us somewhere. Maybe to shadehaven..or even to his house because where else can he go ? " sibella questioned

matched then began sniffing the ground like a bloodhound he then looked up and growled pointing into a direction,,,

" seems like matches has his trail " phantasma exclaimed

" that' using your nose matches ! " winnie said with a howl.

" great that'll help us...follow his scent before you lose it " sibella said transforming into a bat..

soon the large iron gates opened up allowing for them to continue their pursuit...they soon all quickly made there way away from the school following matched who was leading the way..

" we'll fallow him miss Grimwood , " Sibella said with a firm nod looking back. " we'll catch him in no time. "

" very well, I'll need to go check on the school then and see what else has been messed about with, i'll come look for you girls soon, please do be very carful, " she said with a firm nod.