2 weeks later...

It's already been 2 weeks since Léa arrived in New York. Tomorrow is the start of the new school year and Lea has already made a new friend, even though she doesn't know anyone. She met 2 girls, Emilie and Zoé, while she was eating at Macdo. Luckily, all 3 are at the same university. On the last day of the holidays, Zoé asked the girl to go to the beach.
Lea's parents are very rich, so she can spend whatever she likes without any restrictions. So she calls a taxi, which takes the 3 of them to the beach.

In a fortnight of indulgence and junk food, Léa's body has changed a little. She's lost most of her muscles because she doesn't do sport any more. She's starting to put on a little bit of belly fat, but it's barely visible. Léa's body is still used to her former healthy lifestyle, where she exercised every day. She's not really happy with the results when she sees herself in a bikini :

Léa was walking in the water with her 2 friends when she caught sight of a girl with a body that she thought was absolutely stunning. She wanted exactly the same body :

This girl had a perfect tummy: round belly, deep navel, and her tummy lokked like squishy !!!

Leaving the beach, Léa had a new goal: she wouldn't stop putting on weight until she looked like this girl. On the way home, she stopped off at the gym to sign up. She told herself that she'd go there to get skinny again once she'd reached her goal. She didn't want her parents to notice her weight gain when she saw them again.
"By then," Lea told herself, "I'll have time to put on 20lbs and become chubby and skinny again.
Her mind was made up, Lea was going to put on weight to fulfil her fantasy.