1

°•°~•♡

AUTHOR'S POV

"Our sales are declining. we need to do something." Jin remarked. "Is it them again?" Jungkook said looking toward him.

"Yes." as he heard his answer, his blood started boiling. "We need to eliminate them at any cost. Give me some time to think." he stated, Jin left the room.

After thinking for some time, he called someone.

Jungkook: how long do i have to wait to put my plan in work.

??: Not long sir. She is getting married tomorrow in xxx banquet hall.

Jungkook: Great!! send me the details. we will work as planned.

He disconnected the call. "Wait and watch how I am going to destroy you all." he said with a smirk on his face.

YN'S POV

"Tomorrow is your wedding with Kim Ivan and you are working here."yoongi said, i looked toward him sadly.

"Do you want me to break someone's head or kill him. I'm ready." i chuckled a little and said, "calm down. you can't even kill a cockroach and talking about killing a person."

"I can do anything for you." his tone was serious and even i know that he can do anything when it comes to me. That's why I'm glad that he is my best friend.

"yoongi, cockroach!!!" i said pointing toward the floor.

He jumped at his place and went behind me, "yn, I'll do whatever you'll say but just get that cockroach out!!"

i was not able to hold my laughter anymore. I looked at him, laughed and said, "this was the person who was talking about killing someone just some seconds ago." 

He looked at floor and there was no cockroach. "I'm not talking to you anymore. you know that i don't like it but still you're making joke of me." he sounded a little angry.

"Okay, okay kitty. Forgive me this time and get ready." i said while pulling his cheeks. He looked at me, but this time concerned, "do you think the plan will work?" 

"Yup! it has to work. I'm planning this for a year now." i said with a smirk. "c'mon kitty, need to go shopping for the wedding."

In Boutique

i was looking at dresses and yoongi was as always busy in his phone.

"Why isn't your would-be husband here?" someone said. i looked toward the person and my blood started boiling. if only i could throw a punch on this person.

"None of your business, Mr. jeon." i exclaimed. i started to look at the dresses again but he came in between. "This one will look nice on you."

"Now I surely know that your choice is so bad." I said while looking at that dress, he chose.

He came near me, and whispered "But what if I say you are my choice."

"Listen to yourself Mister. You are talking about the future CEO of your rival company." I said coming closer to him.

He smirked, unfazed by my statement. "Just wait and watch future CEO, how I'm going to make you mine," he said, his tone mocking.

I clenched my fists, trying to control my anger. "In your dreams, Jeon Jungkook," I retorted, emphasizing his full name.

He chuckled. "We'll see about that. After all, tomorrow is your big day, isn't it?" he said, his eyes gleaming with mischief.

I looked toward yoongi and he was controlling his rage inside him. 

"Let's go, we have a lot to prepare for," I said, taking his arm and leading him away from Jungkook.

As we walked out of the boutique, Yoongi turned to me.

"Are you sure about this, Yn? Once we go through with this plan, there's no turning back," he said, concern evident in his eyes.

I nodded. "I'm sure, Yoongi. This is the only way," I said, my voice firm.

Yoongi sighed, knowing that arguing with me would be futile. "Okay, let's do this. But promise me, no matter what happens, you'll stay safe," he said, his voice filled with concern.

I smiled, touched by his concern. "I promise, kitty. Now, let's go and make sure everything is ready for tomorrow," I said, determination burning in my heart.

Jungkook's POV

You are my choice miss hwang yn, my choice for destroying hwang enterprises.

Yn's POV

Next day

Sun is shining brightly in the sky. today is a beautiful day. I was sitting near the window writing my diary. 

"yn!! c'mon we will be late!" mom said making me flinch. "Coming mom!" I closed my diary and went down. we have to go to the wedding hall because its my wedding obviously and I need to get ready as well.

In wedding hall

"You are looking so beautiful, my daughter." dad remarked with tears in his eyes.

" dad remarked with tears in his eyes

 " Dad, don't cry. i just did makeup. My face will become a disaster." i exclaimed while hugging him. "No, you are always perfect yn." he broke the hug and smiled.

"Am i late?" yoongi entered the room. "Who are you? i don't know you. Do we know him dad?" i said in sarcasm. "c'mon i get it. I'm late. but i was late because of something important." he gave me a smirk.

"Then should i think that everything is ready, Mr. min yoongi?" i asked going near him. "Yup, miss. Hwang yn." he smiled.

"What important thing?" dad asked with a confuse expression. "it's just for our next meeting dad." i said. "Don't think about it today. today is a new start for you." he remarked with a smile.

"Yes dad, it is a new beginning for me. it is the start of my plan." i thought while smiling.

IN WEDDING HALL

the air was filled with the fragrance of fresh flowers, and the soft glow of fairy lights created a magical ambiance. The theme "spring" was evident in every corner, with floral arrangements adorning the tables and vines draped elegantly along the walls.

The ceiling was decorated with delicate paper butterflies, giving the impression of a midsummer night's dream.

Guests were sitting and talking. Announcement was made, "Attention everyone, here comes the groom and bride."

Everyone looked toward the door. They all were shocked when they saw Jungkook in the place of groom, coming with yn towards the stage. 

°•°~•♡

Thanks for reading. if you like the story, please vote and comment your thoughts:)