𓆩ᥫ𝟐𝟓᭡𓆪

𓆩︶꒦꒷ꨄ︎꒷꒦︶𓆪

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

 Umeko sucked in a deep breath, standing in front of the large gate that led to the forest of death. Her nerves were bad, she couldn't help but let the fear of dying crawl up her back like an unwanted house guest. The grim reminder of her mothers demise plaguing her mind.

Nobara Megumi and Yuji looked towards the girl, all set on their mission. "Hey, we're here to protect you, remember? They sent us for a reason. We can protect you." Nobara sighed, squatting down to Umeko's level, brushing the stray hair from her face. Umeko shakily nodded. Nobara smiled, getting back up and ruffling her hair before turning back to her teammates. Each of them shared the same look of uncertainty, as much as Nobara wanted to tell the girl she knew everything would be okay, she didn't. In truth Nobara was just as scared as her, only being three years older than her.

Megumi put his hand on Nobara's shoulder, giving her a reassuring nod. She sighed. "Gojo sensei wouldn't have sent us if he didnt think we could handle it. As idiotic as he is, he knows what he's doing." Megumi hummed. Nobara nodded, thinking back to the talk they had with Gojo sensei.

~漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~

It was surprising how clean the Gojo residence was. Megumi knew Gojo wasn't the best at cleaning up after himself, but since he had a kid living with him it was necessary to step it up a bit.

"It's good to see you guys!" Gojo smiled, the same cheery smile he always wore painting his face. Megumi tiredly nodded, not all too enthused to see the man. He didn't see Gojo all too often any more since he moved to the leaf village, but he would occasionally come back to visit. "So as you know i have a mission for you. I want you guy to protect my daughter." He reminded them, the group was already well aware of the mission. Didn't make it any less confusing though...

"Why would she need us to protect her?" Nobara scoffed. "Yeah, no offense sensei, but aren't you the strongest? You should be able to protect her just fine!" Yuji added cheerfully, somehow managing to be the most brutal with his words without even realizing it. Gojo laughed, "Ah! Good question! While normally I would be able to protect her with no issue, i cannot in this case." He said.

"The chunin exams are beginning. And not even their squad leaders are permitted to attend with them, so as her father I definitely won't be permitted to." He sighed. Megumi sighed, "Yeah so how would we be allowed to go in with her?" He asked. Gojo snapped his fingers, "Loopholes!" Gojo excitedly answered.