Chapter 3 - 홍지수

Death Day - 30.12.2021

Hong Jisoo.

Artist name: Joshua

Joshua and I met for the first time in Los Angeles, California.

Back then we were just kids, both competing for the lead role in a commercial for Kinder surprise eggs.

It was so long ago that I didn't even recognize him the second time we met, but he knew the second I flashed a smile at him.

We were introduced by the director of a new TVN Drama.

He was the male lead of the drama. I was the second female lead.

We finally got to meet each other again.

After more than a decade, we were finally able to talk to each other, exchange our numbers and become friends.

We were both so young.

Just twenty years old.

Our friendship was strengthened when we started filming the drama together.

He texted me every night before going to bed and told me about the other dramas he had filmed so far.

He told me about his success and how lovely his fans were.

I was twenty-one years old when Joshua confessed his love to me.

I was allowed to enjoy his love for four whole months without any consequences.

After four months, a reporter caught us and reported on us.

Since Joshua was quite famous and popular at that time because of our drama together, his fans didn't take it well.

Some were angry because they wanted to see the female lead by his side, some didn't want him to date at all, while others were unhappy with me.

Our agencies interfered and talked us out of it. It was no longer any good to date.

Joshua was of the opinion that we should separate for the common good.

But even that didn't help me much.

His fans were still threatening me.

They threw garbage at my agency, wrote nasty comments about me on the internet and insulted me on the public street if they happened to run into me.

It got to the point where one of his fans found out where I lived.

His crazy fan stormed my house, attacked me and ultimately took my life.

On December 30, 2021, just before the New Year, I took my last breaths thinking of him.

Lovely fans that you have, Shua.