chapter 6

L/n Y/ns pov;

L/n Y/ns pov;

"Y/n! Dinners ready come down honey!" I overhear my mother scream from downstairs.

I blinked before shutting my book and placing it neatly in a pile on my desk, where multiple other books have been placed, unfinished.

I tried to get into a habit of reading.. None of these books catch my interest sadly. I thought with a blank expression, standing up from my seated position.

"Coming." I mumbled quietly, barely above a whisper but somehow my mom heard it and laughed to herself in acknowledgement.

I deadpanned and made my way downstairs to the loud commotion of my two siblings and mom who were being rowdy as usual.

What a weird comparison compared to my quiet self.

"Onee-san! Come try this pork cutlet mom made!" Mio exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes as he sat arubtly from his seat trying to shove the food in my face.

"Mio! Sit back down dummy!" Riko irked as she yanked him back down. Our mom just humming to herself in content as she chows down food.

I sweatdrop at their usual antics but take a seat next to Yukira, our mother who looks like she hasn't aged a bit besides being 37.

"Mom! Rikos bullying me again!" Mio cried crocodile tears with a gloomy aura.

Yukira doesn't spare a glance and continues to chew happily on her food making me sweatdrop whilst I devour my own meal.

○ timeskip ○

For some odd reason I felt like I was being watched.

I settled on ignoring the icking feeling that's bothering me and continued to wait at the bus stop in my usual uniform.

The chilly winter breeze now taking its kick and making me shiver every now and then when a gush of wind flies towards me, sending my hair strands flying.

A familiar red head stood next to me, also waiting for the bus I figured.

I ignored his presence and continued to scroll on my phone, looking at cute cat videos per usual that my younger sister would spam me with through messages.

The red head boy was familiar but I never got his name, I only knew him since he was popular amongst the many fangirls and for his very long pretty hair.

Truth was I wish my hair was as long and shiny as his. I truly was jealous.

○°

3rd person pov;

Another figure seemed to join the scene, greeting his red head friend who was equally as happy to see him, giving a small smile and a pat to the shoulder.

"Yo, Chigiri." Kunigami greeted with a small smile as he patted the red head on the shoulder lightly in a friendly gesture.

"Hey. You coming over with the others?" Chigiri waved and then questioned Kunigami who sweatdropped.

Chigiri deadpanned before sighing. "You forgot didn't you? Dumbass."

"My bad, I just need to finish up on the math homework. It can be a real pain in the ass trying to catch up with all my work." Kunigami chuckled.

"Right right. Just bring it over." Chigiri replied with a blank look making Kunigami deadpan.

They continued their usual conversation, they both seemed to not notice the petite girl who was now listening to music with headphones, completely drowning out their conversation.

Kunigami perked up at the sight of Y/n who was now dazed off looking at the scenery infront of her.

"Oh? Chigiri who's that?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow, his curiosity peeking in.

"Ah." Chigiri said in realisation as he turned to look at the h/c girl.

"Thats L/n, she's in my mainstream." Chigiri answered in realisation, taking a good look at her side profile, blushing slightly.

Kunigami smiled softly at his friend before also having red cheeks from the sight of her. She looks so small and innocent.

Y/n getting slightly creeped out from their weird staring she had a gloomy aura before scooting away from the two males.

They both sweatdropped watching as Y/n shuffled away with an anxious aura.

Shit we scared her. They both thought simultaneously sweatdropping even more.

What weirdos. Y/n thought whilst side eying them.

On cue the bus arrived snapping the three of them out their awkward atmosphere, and hurridly rushing onto the bus.

Kunigami being the gentlemen he is letting the short female on first eith a small reassuring smile, to which she completely ignored his presence.

Chigiri snickered slightly causing Kunigami to glare at him before rushing onto the bus themselves, taking a seat near the back, whilst Y/n took a seat near the front.

She was gazing out the window with her headphones on and snuggled into her scarf, seeking the comfy warmth.