Chapter 18: Saya The White Queen (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) was nodded making her grab his hand and drag him into ride. The first ride you went on was the swings. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles in the air. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles. The ride took him really high into the air making (Y/N) see the whole fun land and the town. This kindle made him scared because (Y/N) felt like the chains were going to break or get unhooked by the right thing was holding it. (Y/N) was look to his right and saw Kurumi's arms were up in the air while his hands were holding on the bar tight as possible.

Kurumi: "Come one, (Y/N). put your hands into the air and feel the wind."

(Y/N) finally had the courage to put his hands up into the air and was feeling the wind hit (Y/N)'s face and his hands. This made (Y/N) feel a little confident but not enough to put his hands in the air. Few minutes passed making the ride stop and landed on the ground. When the ride Kurumi who was happy that she got to see the whole fun land in the air. She look at him smiling a little but was still scared.

Kurumi: "Aww, you look cute when you are scared."

(Y/N): "I'm not scared."

Kurumi: "Whatever hurry up let's go look around the place. I want to see a show, get on another ride or play one of the games here."

(Y/N) was smiled at Kurumi and went up close to her. (Y/N) was put his hands arounds her hips and brought her close to you. She saw this making her blush on what he was doing.

Kurumi: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s face started to get close to each other making both of your lips touch each other. (Y/N) was really happy that today was a normal day for him. No killing, no fighting over him just a normal date with him and Kurumi. She saw him stop and saw you smiling at her. When Kurumi was never saw (Y/N) this happy before making her ask like.

Kurumi: "You're happy?

(Y/N): "Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I?"

Kurumi: "No, I mean your really happy. I seen you happy around the others but it wasn't like this."

(Y/N) went up to Kurumi's ear and whispered to her.

(Y/N): "I love you, Kurumi and this is the best day of my life just to have a normal day."

Kurumi: "I love you too, (Y/N). How about we go into the fun house for our last ride. Then we can go back to the mansion and have sex.

(Y/N): "Whatever you want, Kurumi."

After the two of them both finished talking him grab each other's hands and started to walk to the fun house. Few minutes of walking (Y/N) was with Kurumi now in front of the fun house. The fun House was pretty big meaning it might take awhile for the both of them to find the exit. Both of them started to wait in the line to get into the fun house. The line wasn't too big but was it did take a while it to go down. 

When the two of them went in there and they both were split off and they were going to find their own ways to get out of here and then (Y/N) was walk alone for himself and make him just moving up to this fun-house and then (Y/N) seen many mirrors but he just don't know which way that he is gonna going...cause this is looks like suck as hell.

(Y/N): "Damn...I really hate this place." He said to himself and until he was saw someone who was stood right there with the clothes is white and looks like the person is feminine...and she had a white long hair same like Kurumi and her clothes is white and she had a hat on...like old classic general.

like old classic general