"Then stay here, I'm coming back with some food you can eat," Ryuen demanded of me. I nodded happy he would get me some while usually most would just restrict me fully from it.

"You two are great." I giggled and Ryuen blushed as he rushed off.

"Seriously?" Sudo let out seeing how Ryuen acted then looked to Suzune who was a little stunned herself, but she had seen us before and heard me admit that I do spend time with him.

"Is Rekka gonna be okay?" Hirata asked the nurse.

"She will be, but there's a lot of risk if she isn't watched." She explained. "She got lucky with the fall. Her tongue could have been bitten off and surgery would be risky after as well since recovery would take so long."

"It's fine." I let out as I went to touch my tongue. Hirata grabbed my hand and then flinched when he saw how bad it was.

"I'm..." He shivered and looked down then just ran out of the room.

"Hirata?!" Kei exclaimed surprised.

"Hey!" Sudo added.

"Rekka, make sure you rest!" Kei called out as she rushed out then Sudo followed her along with Sakura, so it was just Suzune who was trembling just like Hirata did.

It seems she also saw the state my tongue is in. "Suzune," I spoke up getting her out of her daze.

She stared at me and I grinned. "Just run away already! I don't blame you everyone does that when they see certain sides of me!"

I just wanted her to go already since I'm not going to comfort her and it's just annoying having her stand there. Suzune took it a very different way and nodded then left like she was on a mission.

20 minutes later Ryuen was back.

"That was long," I let out. "Like 12 years!"

"It's hard to get a straw." Ryuen sighed as he held out a cup with a straw in it.

I took it and then looked to see its tomato soup. "...Basic." I let out.

"It looks like blood so you can scare people if you want," Ryuen added making me giggle seeing he's trying to make this fun for me to make me eat it.

I took a sip of it from the straw and nodded.

The nurse left him to watch over me as she went to have her lunch.

He was just watching me, and I was staring back.

"Just sit!" I slapped the bed and he seemed awkward. "You talked sexually before, but the thought of it makes you hesitate? You didn't hesitate in murdering my old Christmas tree."

"That was an accident." Ryuen sighed as he sat on my bed. "What about you when you dropped ice cream down my shirt?"

"An accident," I grinned then giggled as he smiled a little.

He then frowned showing he was thinking of something. "I heard you are getting voted out too." Ryuen hummed.

"Do you really think that is going to happen?" I looked at him as I drank from the straw. "Dude, they need to make a pizza soup."