"Tell me, Jen," Jisoo demanded looking intently at her.

Jennie adverted her eyes to his hair, "Uh - I felt like I got de ja vu by you. There's a memory from one of my dreams of us kissing passionately and getting heated in bed or something."

Jisoo has a smug smile on his face, "It wasn't a dream, Jen. That's what happened to us at the last party of Seul. You don't remember because you're too drunk. But nothing happened we just kissed passionately that's all."

Jennie has a surprised look on her face, "Really? So - it was not a dream?"

Jisoo shakes his head laughing at his first love shocking face. Now he knows Jennie has feelings for him. What should they do now? Some people get involved in their so-called love for each other.

What should I do with Soojoo and Karina?

Jennie scrunched her eyebrows together thinking deeply. Trying to remember more of what happened that night.

"What are you thinking?" He looked at Jennie's scrunched face.

"I'm trying to remember what happened that night," Jennie said looking from afar.

"You can't remember everything, Jen. You're drunk it always happens. That was just a drunkenly mandu mistake. I'm sorry I take advantage of it. If you didn't fall asleep I think something more happened between us and you'll never remember it because you are drunk. Thankfully, you fell asleep."

"It was our first passionate kiss anyway I have to do something to remember it."

"We can just redo it when we figure out what we should do with those people that get involved in our so-called love."

"Huh?"

"We can do a passionate kiss again, Jen. But this time you are not drunk and so do I. No need to worry about it. Do something with Kai first if you want us to make it official I guess? And I'll deal with mine." Jisoo said looking around at Jennie's house.

Jennie didn't think much of it and said, "I'll just break up with him so we can date and more."

Jisoo looks at Jennie's face trying to read her, "That wouldn't be so easy, Jen."

"Why not? It's not like we're engaged or something. I'll tell him the truth for sure he won't mind. I'm not dumb, Jisoo. I know he's going out every night with those football players and getting laid. Just like what you did last night." Jennie said looking at him with a cold sharp glare.

If glare could kill Jisoo is now a cold corpse.

"I have the right to do that, I'm single." Jisoo defended himself raising his eyebrows at her, "Not him though he's in a relationship with you. That's called cheating and you let him be."

"I don't care because lately I've been busy figuring out why I keep feeling this way to you. And you telling me that you had feelings for me makes me feel so nervous like I'm in ecstasy to know I have your heart." Jennie said in a low tone feeling shy to him. "I have your heart since we were kids even though we're too young to fall in love."

"You are my best friend, Jen. But you're my first love too. I guess it's a win-win to my part but it takes so much courage to say this to you. Because I don't want to lose our friendship just because I fell in love with you. Sorry, I lied to you about the letter. All of the things I said to you were real, Jennie. I love you more than my partner in crime, my best friend, my neighbors and my school mate." Jisoo says smiling at Jennie genuinely his small dimples are showing on his cheeks.

Jennie envelopes her arm to his neck pulling him for a hug with her tiptoes, "Thank you, Chu, for still loving me until now. I love you too and I really wanna be with you. I badly want to call you mine so girls start to go away because they won't like me as their enemies."