13 | kindergarten classmates

♫ Music Playing: Nevertheless by RIO

Jennie was on the ride with her father going to SU. Seunghyun was sitting beside Jennie.

"How's school?" He asked to look at his daughter.

"It was fine," Jennie answered bluntly.

"How about your boyfriend?" Seunghyun looks at the window checking the buildings he's seeing in the street of Seoul.

Jennie looks at her father weirdly, "This is the first time you asked about Kai."

Seunghyun looks at Jennie raising his eyebrows, "I just wanted to know if his treating my daughter right."

Jennie nodded her head, "Yeah, we're fine."

"How about Jisoo? I never see you hanging out with him. Is there something wrong between you guys?" Seunghyun asked concerned watching Jennie change her facial emotion.

"We just get busy on our own. I'm busy with my study, cheerleading, and with Kai. While him - I don't know what he's been up to cause we don't talk the way we used to be." Jennie says the bitterness in her voice can be heard by her father.

Seunghyun looked at Jennie worriedly until now he couldn't let her daughter know that he was misunderstanding with Jiyong in business. And now it's affecting her daughter's relationship with Jisoo.

But does Jiyong tell Jisoo about the misunderstanding between his company and their company?

"Should I talk to Jisoo?" Seunghyun asked looking through his window so Jennie wouldn't know something was bothering him.

"Why?" Jennie asked, looking at her father.

"So you won't look like that." Seunghyun pointed to his daughter's face getting pissed.

"What about my face?" Jennie asked eyebrows furrowed together getting more angry.

"Baby, your face is frustrated and angry because of Jisoo. Ever since the two of you were kids every time you had a misunderstanding you always looked like your Mom when she couldn't get what she wanted." Seunghyun explained with concern lying in his voice. "Sometimes your Mom and I thought you had a secret crush on Jisoo."

"Dad! Seriously?" Jennie raised her voice blushing.

"Sir, we're here." the driver announced arriving in front of the Seoul University building.

"I'll see you later!" Jennie rushed out to get out of the car not waiting for the driver to open the door for her.

Seunghyun laughed loudly he knew his daughter had feelings with Jisoo when they were still kids. She couldn't just admit it because they're best friends and he understands that.

"My daughter is not a baby anymore. I am hoping you have no feelings for Jisoo anymore." Seunghyun said to himself, "Let's go." he demanded the driver.

👣

"Saw your Dad's car outside," Rosie announced putting her books on Jennie's table with a thud.

"Rosie!" Jennie raised her voice surprised holding her chest.

"Why did you look surprised did you do something bad again?" Rosie asked about getting a chair and sitting next to Jennie.

"No. It's just my Dad." Jennie answered thinking about what her father told her.

"Yeah, what about Daddy?" Rosie asked raising her eyebrows.

"He told me I had a secret crush on Jisoo when we were kids because of how I always react every time we had a misunderstanding like this," Jennie whispers to Rosie moving her hands.