Chapter 9 Preparing For The Next Stop

Scarlet Pov 

I could see the anger in Sebastian face as Raphael would aproach my side " welcome to the quest crown prince" Jean say softly " call me Raphael please, ill be just a soldier in Scar care not a prince" he reply with his shine smile. Sebastian got up from the table and went outside of the house, Kyra followed him, my fist closed by itself as instinct, so it was all just a lusty night i see, well better this way.After we eat i went out to the market to get some supplies i needed, as i was passing by i could see the people smiling at me, they werent afraid of my diferences, and they did know what i was even the kids, fairies were always the best at the Krovia culture, they knew it all, so see a dragon wasnt shocking for them.A small girl came to me " ma'am would you like some need equippament? My grandma shop have amazing designs and would look so pretty on ma'am " she was so sweet i nodded, she then by my hand took me to the store, it was amazing how much fabrics they had there, so much diferent panthers on, a old fairy came to us " i would like for you to make me an uniform please " i smiled, the lady took me then to her office to take my measurements, then we went to the front of her shop " you can choose the design ill trust in you, just please nothing warm or too shine", " and the best material for her clothes" i heared and turned around, there was Raphael smiling behind me " as you wish my prince" the old lady bow to him and entered in the store again with the grandchild " it was no need Raphael" he caressed his back neck smiling " well just consider it a present from our clan" i nodded and started walking as i still had a list of things to buy, he started to walk beside me always peaking at my list " oh why do you need camomile seeds? ", " is for Jean she asked me, Mark needs a potion from time to time to preserve the Alpha power in him as he is no longer the principal Alpha of the clan". As we walked there was a smell that lurked me, looking to its way i say it was cherries, god how i loved cherries and on the land i was there was none. I resisted to it as its not needed for the trip, i walked to the herbs stand. 

Raphael Pov

 Scarlet couldnt never hide stuff from me, i got her looking at her favorite fruit, cherries. I stood behind and got a basket of it " the best ones please" i ordered, the man searched and got them for me, after pay i walked to Scar as she was paying the seeds and some other herbs, i could see she sniffing the air and turning to me, she saw the basket in my hand and her eyes open wide to the cherries " not now Scar we wont want you to dirt your clothes with it" she blushed, she was so damn cute. As we walked more around i would hold the bags for her, she looked like a relaxed cute kid around, she always lived outside markets and thats why i made this one when i got some powers from my father, in hope she would came one day to me... " so here you are huh... like a loyal puppy" my hand closed hardly on the basket and i looked behind." what do you want Flora? Shouldnt you be at the home with the kids?" Scarlet was a bit far and she didnt heared Flora, thinking about it i think she never meet her before " i needed to know from the maids that my husband will go away in a quest, worse with his past love, so is that her?!" She pointed to Scarlet with disgust " dont you even dare talk about Scarlet like that, you may be the daughter of the duke, but we both know very well that you are no saint, so be quiet and go home", she was going to speak when i heared that sweet voice "Raphael all ok? Why you stay behind?" Scarlet came from behind me and saw Flora, Flora was way taller then Scar, she had long white hair and very pink eyes, she was fit and had curves, but she was a bad person and not even her beauty could hide it forever." so your taking my husband away huh? Make sure to warm his bed well so he wont miss me at home" i got so angry i was going to hold her by her neck when Scarlet got between us calmly " is that what? A warning or an advice? Dear girl dont forget i was the one teaching him what he likes and what he dont, so be a good girl and get lost" Flora face went dark red and she walked away fastly all mad. I couldnt hold it in so i laughed so much, never someone got Flora in her place." your wife is a mad woman" Scarlet rolled her eyes what mades me laugh more, i walked to her and got my arm around her shoulders " Scar love, shes just pathetic nothing more, let her be" she looked away and we kept going buy stuff, i still needed to pack for the travel, and needed go ask my dad about some stuff to take, as we reach the house where she is staying i saw Sebastian sitted beside the door as he was polishing his sword, he looked up to Scar then to me, looked down again with a long sigh" so here it is Scar, all ur stuff, ill came back tonight before we all departe, need still some stuff from my father" to tease the guy as i knew he was wstchign from his corner eye, i kissed the top of her head and went away smiling as it will be such a fun jorney. 

Noone Pov

 Sebastian rubbed the cloth on his blade faster as he was furious with what he saw, Scarlet went inside the house to pack when we remember the equipament she asked to be made, she then run out house and went to the shop, it was done and it was amazing, it was a dark blue colour, the cloth was velvet and it was a dress like, it have shorts inside and the skirt of the dress was open in but side legs, it had a black corset and the sleeves were till elbow, if she moved to a darker place the suit would turn black, if she moved to light it would go lighter colour, it was amazing Scarlet loved it and wanted to pay it but Raphael had pay it already without her knowing, she then took the package to the house all happy, it was the best cloth she ever had in her adult life.Miwhile in the royal fairy house Raphael was arguing with his father " what you mean you wont let me go?! Im needed in it! I have more power then any other fairy, even you! And as you saw in my memories just now, they need help and im the only one that can heal the dragon, shes the key to the war you know it!", Raphael punched the desk and his father tapped the papers with the pen " Raphael you know alot will die in that war... and i dont want you to be one of them, you have your family here", " bullshit! The only family i have is you and grandpa! Fiona just love the status and the kids arent even mine!" Raphael was so furious, his father looked at him and sigh " is because of that girl isnt? Shes the one from the past?" Raphael didnt answer " i know even if i say no you will go... so be it, take the light order with you, they can help, take a carriage also so you guys can have more supplies, and please came alove to us son" Raphael looked down as he won and then he hugged his father tightly" ill make you proud dad, and when i came back ill take the throne, without Fiona, ill be a single king till i have who i want, no made wedding".That night they gathered on the town plaza and Scarlet was confused of so many soldiers, they were around 20 of them " Raphael whats the meaning of this?" He smiled " a gift from the king " Scarlet went to get her bag well locked on her horse " so you will take my husband i see" she turned around and Fiona was there " and?" ," and you dont know how bad that is, people... people already talk bad saying how my kids dont look like the prince, and now the prince goes away with the dragon girl in a second", Scarlet walked to Fiona and looked up at her in the eyes " is the rumor true?" Fiona looked away and whispered" yes they not his... but he treat them as his for their sake" Scarlet eyes went wide as she had no idea, " so prepare to be brave and be there for your kids, because a war is caming and it wont matter whos married to who on the battle" with thag scarlet monted her horse and went to Jean and Kyra.And then it beging the trip to the Elfs.